Dreams of Crimson

Introduction

        Welcome to the world of dreams, where almost anything is possible, things you could never imagine. Or perhaps, you already have. Either way, welcome. This world works in a very odd way...

When you wake up, you are in an entirely new world, everything completely differing from the last world you were in. There is no "original" world. Each world is based off your experiences, attitude, and mood. It is rather overwheling to be in new worlds each time you wake up, so you can only travel to other worlds via a Crimson Bed, a white and velvet lined bed in pristine condition to be slept on to adventure into new worlds.

Families stay in a single world when they have children, for it is forbidden for children under the age of 15 to "Dream Hop", (Hop into other worlds/universes by sleeping in a Crimson Bed). Only a single person can Dream Hop, so it is highly reccomened that you have nothing to lose before Dream Hopping. You could lose your friends, family, and anyone dear to you forever, as there are an infinite amount of worlds.

There is approximately a 1:100,000,000,000,000,000 (Quadrillion) chance to end up in the same world with someone you knew in a previous world. 

There is at least 2,000,000,000 (Two Billion) populating each world, some exceeding that number greatly. 

                                                          Welcome, to Dreams of Crimson.