t h i r t e e n

(A/N POSSIBLE TRIGGERING AGIAN)

~ l u k e ~

dear ashton,

todays the day! i will be seeing you so soon. after one whole long year i'm going to see you!

see you soon my love.

i love you.

love luke.

*

right now i'm hanging the rope i have to the ceiling fan.

i better not be to fat for the fan to brake. but if it does i might fall to my death.

i get a pice of paper out of my draw because i'm not writing a long suicide note.

i start writing.

suicide note

i don't really know what to say in this but as you know i've committed suicide.

calum and michael. you guys are the best. i love yous. you don't understand you kept me here that little bit longer and i thank you for that. thanks for always being there for me guys! love yous.

family.

mum, you didn't like me so you don't care that i'm gone now. but to tell you the truth i love you.

jack.

keep doing what your doing. love you.

ben.

thanks for being there for me i love you! thanks always.

if you wanted to know that if i cut, i did cut. roll up my sleeves i don't care i'm dead. and i'm with my baby, ashton. don't nobody cry, im not worthy to cry over okay, and please put my grave near ashtons. thats my final wish.

- luke

i'm pretty much crying my eyes out now.

i put the note into my pocket and stand on the chair underneath the rope. i tie the rope around my neck and push the chair to the ground, so i can't get back up.

air is finally stopped going into my lungs. then everything turns black.