e p i l o g u e

~ l u k e ~

i awaken to nothing but blackness. i look around and see nothing.

but then something starts coming towards me.

its a glowing thing.

ashton.

"ashton!" i yell. ''is it really you?!"

"yes it is lukey'' he replies in his cute voice. oh how i've missed that voice.

"would you mind if i kiss you?" i ask him after our long gaze into eachothers eyes.

"not at all" he giggles.

our faces move closer and closer together until our lips touch. we kiss each other passionately.

when we are both out of breath and we finished kissing i asked ashton, "is this heaven?"

"no," he replied. "this is half way to heaven. you can wait here and wait for your loved ones. then yous can go to heaven together. oh luke, i don't know why you killed yourself. i still would've waited until your an old wrinkly man. i would still love you."

"ashton," i start. "your beautiful. i love you" that was the first time i ever said to someone i loved them. "i love you to luke! i love you so, so much!" he says, "ready to go to heaven?"

"as ready as i'll ever be" i answer.

so we walk hand in hand on a long path to heaven. i don't care if it takes forever and a day to get to heaven, because i'm with ashton and thats all that matters to me.

----------------------------

[a/n] thank you all for reading my first ever book! i really hope you enjoyed it as much as i did.

AND HOLY SHIT 1K READS?!
THANK YOU ALL

bye for now.

ily all <3
xxxx

-T