// Jacket // Brian X Male! Reader (Part 1)

Requested by: Tofuf-Tofu and Walshykk

Since Tofu said a Brian X Reader and Walshykk wanted the reader to be male, I decided to combine both.

Part 1:

Gym class was an absolute pain to nearly everyone.

There's the overly intense sports, crazy obstacle courses and death over here and there.

You gotta be a pro to handle this stuff.

Luckily, Brian is an absolute expert in dodgeball. Besides Scott and the wolfpack (sounds like a cool band name), he has got to be one of the strongest and fastest in the game.

Making him incredibly dangerous when against him and remarkably great in your team.

Amira, one of his friends, was also amazing since she practices with fireballs during her free time.

As for Vicky and Oz...

Eh...

Not too great.

So by the end of class, walking to the bathrooms to change clothes, Amira and Brian talk about their win while Oz and Vicky talk about all their broken bones.

After changing from his gym clothes and into his classic attire, he noticed it wasn't complete.

He didn't have it.

Oh gosh.

Where was his beloved jacket?

Did he leave it?

Did he drop it?

Did someone took it away?

With the thought of lossing his possession, he felt a horrible feeling of dysphoria for a second.

Meanwhile...

You were on your way to the bathroom to snort some cocaine when you found a piece of cloth lying on the recently watered grass.

You picked it up and tried to identify what it was.

It was a colossal sized green jacket, the type you'd wear during winter.

It seems like the owner washes it a lot or takes unusually good care of it since there are barely any stains, holes or damage visibly seen.

Some of the stitchings seemed as if they were done by hand, possibly due to breakage of the stitches at times.

You decided to look at the tag, hoping that the owner might have left their name on it.