// Alexa, Play Despacito (A/N) //

Hello.

Hi.

It's me.

My name is Connor, I am the android sent by CyberLife-

Spicy title, amirite?

Okay, I know you're all thinking: "uGh AnOTheR nOTe" and I'm sorry in advance.

So basically I disappeared for another month without a single one shot done and I am terribly sorry.

School, the bane of my existence, is still an ass. But luckily (and unluckily), classes are suspended due to heavy rain and flood for days now. So, atleast for a while, I have a bit of freedom (kinda because I can't go outside).

As much as I want to make one shots now, I feel like I don't have the old inspiration to do so. I've noticed that I'm falling out of the fandom now probs due to the lack of Mon Prom content.

I reaaaaaally want to push myself in doing so but it's kinda not fun anymore since I've lost interest for it for the past few months.

With that being said, the book might end soon. Of course, I'll finish the requests first since I'm obligated to do so lol.

Mon Prom is great but gives too little if you ask me. Like I'm a little sad that the fandom didn't grew as big as it should be.

PEOPLE, PLEASE LOVE THE GAME.

But even though I'll end the book soon, I'll probably make a new one in the future. It will most likely be a Detroit: Become Human fanfic since I'm in that fandom now.

Don't worry, I still have four (I think) requests and I'll do them soon.

Anyways, have this to lighten the mood. I hope you now understand why is that the title of this chapter hehe.

 I hope you now understand why is that the title of this chapter hehe

I didn't made that spicy may-may btw. Credits to the creator.

-CrYEETic.
(I changed my name btw lmao)