// Fang // Liam X Reader

Requested by: me

(Edit: WOOOOO BOY. This one shot has been in the making for a while now but I never got the time to finish it. IM REALLY SORRY but since exams are a month away, i have SOME time atleast to make a one shot or two for now. Hope you understand and thank you)

Okay, I know you guys have requests but I have been DYING to do this idea for at least 2 weeks now

Long story short: Found a Cryaotic fanfic called No Signal (made by) (In my library). Remembered the plot and still loved it. I realized it kinda works on Liam too, ya know?

Soooo... This exists

I'll do your requests soon. Sorry, hope you understand and enjoy <3

U/N = Username

You struggled to wear your pants with one hand while jumping around your room with your foot. Why weren't you using the other one to help make things easier? Because you're a casual teenager who has to use your phone while doing everything.

Fang: Pft, I'm even worse. I'm driving a vehicle while on my phone, why am I not arrested yet tho...?
Fang: Anyways, moral of the story: I'm a bad influence, don't do the same, babe
U/N: Too late. Man down, fell on the floor trying to get these pants on me.
Fang: what a kLUTZ- (jk love u babs)

You giggled for a bit while trying to get up from the floor, getting your clumsy ass up.

That was 'Fang', your online friend. You two met years ago on a random chat site. Turns out that both of you were huge dorks for the same stuff, leading to an instant friendship.

But you knew nothing personal about them, all you know that they go to highschool as well.

Nothing about their name, nothing about their family nor background but you learned to accept this since it was for the best for both of you.

You trusted them for some reason. Heck, maybe even falling in love with them!

Whatever, you decided to push your thoughts away for now and fix your hair. It was a school day but you couldn't bother speeding things up since you're always late anyways. (A/N: is this me?)

You heard a honk outside while you grabbed your bag. But it wasn't any regular honk, it was Liam's horn on his bike. "Hey slowpoke, get out already!" His already 'sour' attitude was showing up.