// Fave Date Spot //

Requested by: hungarian_horn_tail

Miranda:

Her favorite place for a date is of course an expensive spot. Doesn't have to be a restaurant, it just has to be expensive.

Since it's their mentality to just buy anything that's gold or expensive for a food date, that's a big yes for her.

Typical Miri...

But sometimes it's the pool since water is kinda (really) her thing. She loves teaching you all the moves she knows.

Damien:

Nowhere in particular really, just anywhere that can be burned down and have fun.

He secretly likes to go to salons with you, not to get a haircut but to critique people with their work while you laugh in the background.

Imagine Gordon Ramsey but with fire.

So you're both banned from nearly all salons in your town, but you two do road trips to go to a different one instead.

Scott:

The park, of course.

Fresh air, nature, lots of sticks, bugs and mosquitoes and, of course, romance.

You two would bring picnic baskets and eat (well it's mostly Scott who does the eating since he's a hungry boi) while you two snuggle.

And because of the fat he gained, he usually would want to play fetch or take a walk to burn some down.

Liam:

Dates in arcades, amusement parks and etc? That's sooo cliché for his taste. He prefers the art museum more.

He'll bring you along to look at the thousands of paintings.

You never understood any of them, but Liam pretends to know to look cool but he just really like the ones with naked men.

In private, you two cuddle together at your house and watch anime, letting your true nerdiness free.

Polly:

Anywhere is a great place for her especially a spot where you can cause trouble, snort booze and drink cocaine.

But most of the time it's the bar or club since you're both banned from any other establishments.

You two just go there to basically do pranks, get drunk as hell, "accidentally" kill and possess monsters and more.

How romantic 🍆💦😩

Vera:

The bank... Yup, the bank.

Though it may sound like the least romantic place on earth, it isn't for the both of you. Your ultimate bonding experience is basically robbing the place.

Sometimes it's you two who steal, sometimes it's your followers, sometimes someone who actually works there gets to be blackmailed unless they give you two all the dough...

You know, the usual. But hey! You two always have fun plotting and committing the crime.

(A/N: 3 UPDATES AS A SORRY WILL YOU FORGIVE ME NOW. I'M STILL SAYING SORRY BTW)