11

Linka Pov

After breakfast I put my brothers to work, it was Saturday morning and they luckily for me didn't have anything planned until 1 so we were on the clock.

End pov

Linka walked back into the house to see all her brothers exhausted and out of breathe on the couch.

Lynn was actually heaving for his life on the floor, Linka nodded her head in approval.

"Great work this morning guys I'm impressed you managed to clean the house up with time to spare" She said checking the clock on her phone.

"I didn't think Lexx knew what manual labor was" Linka joked, Lexx cut his eyes towards her and growled while frowning.

"I prefer manual breathing over anything else" He grumbled.

"I think Lane developed asthma he's wheezing like a deflating ballon" Leif said whipping the sweat from his brow.

"Don't worry about me breathing will be a wheeze if I just inhale air hopefully the lack of oxygen won't attack me I wouldn't want to have a seizure" Lane coughed as his wheezing was getting softer by the second.

"Asthma fact I feel fine no sign of a seizure here" he said rolling relaxing.

"That's great but if I'm being honest this was long over due the last time you cleaned the house as a unit was Tuesday I've been cleaning since after that we all have to do our part while mom and dad are gone"
Linka said crossing her arms, her brothers looked at each other and then their sister.

"Linka's right dudes we can't live like animals for two weeks" Luke spoke up and  Linka nodded her head but frowned at what came out of his mouth next.

"But that doesn't mean we can't party like some, it's been 7 days without parental surveillance and we have not used it to our full advantage" he said, his brothers erupted in agreement.

"Duuuhudee we should totally throw a party tonight" Loki said as he pulled out his phone.

Linka pov

WHAT A PARTY!?!? Luke has to be out of his mind the last party my brothers threw he ended up on the back of a milk carton for 3 days, we found him playing the banjo for some hobos behind the train station.

•••

"Guys we can't just throw a party" Loni joined in, Linka gave a sigh of relief.

•••

Yes for once Loni uses his brain I always knew he had one I don't care what Levi says.
•••

"I heard Jayden Michaels and Minnie Ruben are throwing a mega party down the street and it's supposed to be happening tonight if we throw a party we have to do it next week" he said showing his brothers the party info.

•••
Damnit Loni maybe he doesn't have a brain Levi was right
•••

"Loni's right guys I heard Minnie's sister talking about it in class yesterday everyone's supposed to be there including college kids" Lynn said tapping his chin at the thought.

•••
Are you serious?!? Lynn to who's next lane?
•••

"So that means if we wanna throw a party we have to do it next week" Lane interjected.

•••
I should really stop jinxing myself
•••

"Yeah but we have to do it before mom and dad come home" Luke groaned.

"According to my calculations mother and father won't be home until the Monday after next Sunday so if you're planning a party I suggest you do it Saturday that way you can maximize your chances of mom and dad never finding out" Levi said holding up a board with mathematic equations ultimately adding up to mom and dad not finding out.

"Alright" Everyone said

•••
Why do I even bother, I give up, might as well
•••

"Um hello aren't you forgetting a few things" Linka said stepping in, Luke raised an eyebrow.

"Like what?" He asked tilting his head to the side confused.

"Oh I don't know let me count the ways.
1) some of us are below the age of 15 and will be surrounded by drunk horny teenagers.
2) I don't think we wanna see Luke on the back of a milk carton again-"

"HEY! Those hobos were my soul brothers" he justified himself even more by patting his chest.

"Funny since you have actual brothers" Lars said turning a page in his book.

"Thought you'd appreciate the soul part little bro" Luke deadpanned.

"You thought wrong then" Lars shot back causing his brothers to laugh.

"3)the house will take hours to clean longer if there's hangovers involved.
4) the party down the street is supposed to be the biggest one of the year" Linka said smirking, her brothers caught on to it and grinned.

"5) how are we gonna top it?" Her brothers let out Loud whoops and cheers at their sister being on board with the party.

"Fret not sister I have come up with an plans and probabilities that will ensure the party's success before,afterwards and in the party hall of fame" Levi said pushing in his giant white board.

"For reason one us younger siblings Lars, Leif, Lexx Leon and myself I have a fix for that Leon can spend the night with Gran Gran and her boyfriend I called and they agreed to keep it on the DL" Levi said pushing up his glasses and moving down to the second part of conflict one

"As for the rest of us I have designed a security system to protect our rooms to keep the horny drunk teens out and the innocence of our sleeping sanctuary's Preserved I also have a get rich quick scheme if you'll allow it" He gave linka puppy dog eyes and she just gestured her head to Loki.

"Well think about it continue" he said, Levi nodded.

"Though we can't prevent milk carton incident" Everyone looked at Luke who just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I've implemented Luke with a tracking device I did it with all off you actually" he said to himself.

"Wait you chipped me? So not cool little bro" Luke said as he felt around his body.

"I feel violated"

"Wait did you just say you chipped all of us?" Leif asked.

"MOVING ON hahaha" Levi pointed to conflict number 3

"I've brought plenty of aspirin and invented a robot who will do clean the house she'll check on you every 10 minuets to make sure you recovered from your hangover and ultimately put you to work with the rest of us once you're all completely sober she'll shut down until the next party"

"Moving on to 4&5 I suggest infiltration, louder music, bigger hype tons of alcohol maybe some marijuana, hook up bets,beer pong etc. this party will succeed" Levi said concluding his counters.

Linka looked at her brothers

"What do you guys think?" She asked, and everyone looked to Loki.

"I say we gotta lot of work todo before Saturday."