V

When VanZilla pulled into the drive way Loki turned around to Linka who still had a sad look on her face.

"Alright fists of fury out and up to your room" Loki said with an annoyed look on his face.

"And not a word till mom and dad call you down" Luke finished off, Linka was about to speak but went against it and got out of the van closing the door behind her.

Her brothers kept their angry-annoyed looks until linka was out of the car, their facial expressions turned to sly grins.

"How long before she realizes mom and dad are gone for two weeks?" Luke asked laughing, Loki grinned and chuckled.

"Forget that whats gonna happen when she realizes we aren't really mad at her?" He said both brothers laughed and followed linka.

•••

When Linka looked up from her walk of shame she saw her little brother Lexx standing in front of the door in his pink Prince Charming tux confusing his big sister.

"Uh Lexx what are you doing?" She asked Lexx extended his hand and gave her a handsome smirk

"Your relaxing evening awaits fair lady" he said politely,

Linka pov

That's lexx' s Host Pageant voice he rarely uses it at home what's going on? I thought I'd be in trouble

End.

"Don't just stand there dudette"
"Yeah you don't wanna keep Lexx waiting"

Linka turned around and saw her brothers with sly smirks on their faces.

Linka nodded her head and took her brothers hand, he took and opened the door and what Linka saw surprised her.

On the right her youngest brothers Leon,Levi,Leif and Lars.
And on the Left Lynn,Lane,Loni and Luke and Loki falling in line each of them holding things in their hand.

On the left with her oldest brothers Loki was holding a tub if cookie dough ice cream.
Luke was holding an iPod playing soft music and a laptop with Netflix on the screen.
For some reason loni was holding a bible, a cross, a box of tissue and a photo of linka.

Moving on to Lynn and Lane, Lynn had a buttermilk chic-fil-a chicken sandwich and a Oreo Milkshake while Lane had two burritos.

And on the right with her younger brothers.
Leon was holding a basket of candy smiling up at her showing off his 3 off his missing teeth.

Levi was holding two boxes of pads and tampons and a gift basket of perfume,bath bombs bubble baths and more.

Leif had a basket of roses while Lars had a pink laminated book that had linkas name on it.

Linka looked at her brothers in astonishment and raised an eyebrow.

"Guys what is all this? and why is Levi holding tampons and pads?" She blushed realizing what those were for but wanted to hear her brothers explanation.

"This maybe your last day on earth linka we wanted to make it special" loni said stepping out of line, Linkas eyes widen in shocked confusion.

"wait WHAT!?!?" She asked confused,Loki pushed out of the way.

"What he means is you're growing up linka and you've entered a new part of your life that shows that a day we've all dreaded" Linka was still confused.

"Still don't follow" Linka bluntly stated.

"Ugh he means your time of menstruation aka your first period hence why I have the pads and tampons" Levi explained, Linkas eyes widened and she just nodded dumbly.

"Ohhhh hooo hooo" she said still nodding dumbly, Lexx tugged her hand causing her to turn her attention down to him.

"We wanted to make it special and less stressful for you so you won't be upset all the time since you gotta deal with it forever" Linka awed and laughed softly ruffling her his hair.

"Guys this is great and all but-"
Linka was cut off by Luke shaking his head.

"Nah sis we did all this for you, you've got a hot bath upstairs well talk when you're done"

"Don't worry Linka I tried to tell them too but it was as your attempt futile just take advantage of this" Levi said, Linka smiled and shook her head.

"Alright fine" her brothers cheered and she was taken up stairs Leif leaving behind a trail of roses in their wake when they got up to the bathroom.

There were three tables in the bathroom Luke set the laptop on the one of the two on the left and Leon, Lane, and Lynn set the candy and food on the other.

Levi set the gift basket and tampons and pads on the other Luke placed the iPod with the music in the Jack and set it at a low volume.

"I wrote these for you, I hope you like them." Lars handed her the pink book and Leif threw a few petals in the water and walked over to the door were his brothers were.

"Towls and bathrobe are behind the door more food and ice cream down stairs if you're still hungry when you're done" Loki said.

"Well talk about what happened at school later so don't think we forgot." Lane inputted.

Linka gave a sheepish smile.
"Okay thanks guys"

Her brothers smiled and left the bathroom leaving linka to herself.

Linka pov

Living in a house boys can get pretty strange at times you never know what you're going to get weather it's the silent treatment or an unexpected spa grade pampering cause they think you had your first period.

Yeah this isn't my first rodeo with Mother Nature and her red spot, got my first period a week after I turned 14 mom and Levi were the first to find out and helped me they were great help.

But I wonder what caused my brothers to think this was my first period whatever the reason I got a spa treatment out of it thanks to my brothers"