22

It was 20 minuets before the party and Linka and Clare where upstairs having a little party of their own listening to one of Linkas random Spotify playlists.

They where reading comic and sing When a song came on that they both liked.
"Ohhh Linka turn it up I love this song" Clare giggled and Linka did such and Clare started singing along with Linka.

"You tell me you love me but I ain't been feeling it lately you say you love keeping me fly but can't keep me from Looking so crazy"

Both girls were to caught up in the song to see that Lexx and Leif come into her room to tell her Ronaldo was here and wanted to know if he could come in and took the Okay from the song as an Okay from them.

The girls were still singing when Clare looked and saw Ronaldo in a purple hoodie unzipped no shirt and cargo shorts and sandals, Clare hit Linka who was really into the song she turned around and saw Ronaldo and immediately paused the song.

"What are you doing here?" Linka asked crossing her arms
"You didn't get my calls or texts?" He asked Looking her up and down.
"Oh I got them all of them" she said putting sass in her voice.
"So why didn't you respond to any of them?" He asked stepping closer a little causing Linka to step back.

Clare looked between the two and saw the growing tension between them.
"I'm just gonna-" Clare awkwardly slipped past them and closing the door behind her, the two were to caught up in their states to care that she left.

"Why would I respond? You didn't" She shot at him, Ronaldo clenched his fists and unclenched them.
"Oh come on Linka thats not-" Linka slapped him before he could finish his sentence.

"Don't you dare say it, Don't you dare say it's not fair because I think its more then fair Ronaldo I get suspended and suddenly you fall right off the face of the earth for an unknown reason all my calls,texts and attempts for us to see each other are completely blown to the wind for a course of two weeks" Linka trembled as she spoke the pent up anger, neglect and sadness she felt.

Ronaldo gave her soft eyes and reached.
"Linka I am so sorry"
Linka pulled away just as he was about to touch her shoulder she looked up and gave him an angry glare.

"I haven't see you in two weeks, and you say sorry but if you were sorry you at some point or another you would have shown up at that door and reassured me that we were okay but you didn't every night I woke up to check my phone for a message, a text, a fucking carrier pidgin at my mother fucking window but nothing every attempt of communication blocked and never returned do you know what I thought...what I felt, I thought you were cheating on me" She said as tears slowly streamed down her face, Ronaldo looked at her and felt his heart twitch in hurt but his mind didn't process that at all.

"You honestly think I would cheat?" He growled.
"It's possible" Linka bit back.
"Linka you know me better then anyone else and you have the balls to gnash at me for something you know I'd never do" he spat, Linka stepped back and rolled her eyes.

"Like I said Ronaldo it's possible and I really do think it's hilarious how you ignore me for literally two weeks with no reassurance buuuuttt when I ignore you for like what? you sent those calls and messages with an hour right? Yeah an hour so but when I ignore you for An our you lose your shit and turn into Lexx when Leif threatens to stuff a frog down his pants that's adorable" she mocked looking at her nails that were coated in clear paint.

Outside the room where ten spectators and 3 pets listening to the couple argue.

"Woah I didn't know he ignored Linka for two weeks" Loki said shocked.

"And i didn't know that this toxic poison would send him to a hospital in about Six seconds" Levi said as he poured and tested chemicals that where soon to be released in Linkas room and attack Ronaldo.

"Will you nine shhhh I can't hear" Clare said shushing them and waving them off the Loud boys soon had their ears pressed against the door like her.

Back inside the room the couple was now shooting back and forth insecurities and insults with no signs of stopping until Linka stopped and let out a frustrated sigh.
She massaged her temples and looked at Ronaldo.

"Clearly this is getting us nowhere" Linka bluntly stated Ronaldo just nodded his head
"I agree-" before he could say anything linka beat him to the punch.

"I think we should break up"

"WHAT?!?!" Ronaldo yelled at the top of his lungs in utter surprise Linka nodded her head.

"With the way things are going it's for the best Ronaldo I'm sorry" Linka said softly as she looked away from him.

He growled and bit his lip
"Linka look at me" he demanded, Linka didn't bother looking at him he stepped forward and grabbed the bottom of her chin softly and made her look at him.

"We've been together for three years and I've been faithful to you for three years is this really what you want?" He asked hoping she'd say no and that they could work things out but she didn't.

"I'm sorry Ronaldo" she whispered, he let out a growl and glared down at her.
"Fine if that's how you want to do it see you around lame-o" he threw down a flash drive on her dresser and proceeded to exit her room when he opened the door her brothers and Clare fell through the door.

Ronaldo stepped back in shock but it soon wore off, Clare stood up and looked him in the eyes.

"I warned you, I told you this would happen" she said
"I don't need a lecture from you" he said storming out of the room.

All attention was now diverted to Linka who looked like she'd cry lucky her brothers and best friend were there to cheer her up by encasing her in a hug.