십칠

Jin sat down and sighed, not knowing what to do. So many things he had to tell Jungkook he knew, but he didn't know how to say it.

Jungkook, remember your mom? I was having an affair with her until your dad killed her (she was good).

Jungkook, remember your brother? I stabbed him to death in a dark alleyway (he didn't fight back).

Jungkook, remember your kiss with Taehyung? I saw it (he's using you).

It wouldn't have been hard to say it if Jin didn't think Jungkook trusted him. But he did. He obviously did. There was too much proof. And Jin had too much respect for Jungkook to completely break him. He respected him for everything. Just the plain fact that he somehow wasn't dead yet was enough to blow Jin's mind. He knew, if he was in the same situation, he would've given up before it got as bad as Jungkook.

8-5-12-15-13-5.

Why did he remember that now?

He'd only ever had to use that code once, and it was a moment that was a whole lot less worse than Jungkook's whole life. He kinda felt guilty in the sense that he rarely asked for help, and the one time he did was surpassed by the idiot who sliced his face off. Actually, Jungkook wasn't an idiot. He was smart. He knew what he was talking about. He knew what he was doing. Compared to him, Jin was the idiot.

Jay made up the code. They'd just started the group and they needed help often. Everyone was always either dying, about to be dying or already dead. So Jay made up a code using the number-to-letters cypher. He said he learned it in school when he used to climb trees with his friend (whom he killed). They had a treehouse that they developed the different codes in.

It was actually pretty simple. A=1, B-2. So Jin didn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what 8-5-12-15-13-5 meant.

8=H
5=E
12-L
15-P
13-M
5-E.

"Hyung," Jimin tried shaking Yoongi, who had fallen asleep, awake. Yoongi sleepily opened his eyes about halfway before smiling and pulling Jimin into a tight hug, letting a quick kiss slip onto his lips. "Shouldn't we be at work?"

"We're taking a day off." Yoongi told him, then pulled the blankets closer to both of them and not letting go of Jimin at all. He was starting to warm up now, though the rain outside had gotten heavier. There was thunder, a sharp burst of lightning flashed through the room. "What time is it?" He asked, listening to the storm outside.

"No idea. I just woke up." Jimin cuddled closer to Yoongi, enjoying his warmth. As previously mentioned, there wasn't anything Jimin loved more than being near Yoongi. He put an arm around him and tried to resist closing his eyes and falling asleep again. Yoongi accepted the answer, not really minding. He almost actually fell asleep until Jimin spoke again. "You know Taehyung?"

Yoongi stopped breathing, freezing. He forgot Jimin knew about that. He just assumed Jimin was completely oblivious to it. He would've preferred it like that. There's a bliss in the unknowing. "What about him?"

"Do you think he's okay?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi didn't think Taehyung was okay. Actually, he was sure he was dead. He'd always been thinking negative, that way he'd have no way of being disappointed. But Jimin sounded so hopeful, so worried and tearful, that Yoongi told him Taehyung was definitely okay. Jimin seemed content with that, but Yoongi couldn't convince himself. "Give me a second, I'm calling Namjoon. Just to make sure." He got his phone out and waited. It rang for ages, Jimin looking up expectantly and Yoongi panicking a bit.

"여보세요 (Hello)?" Asked a voice that didn't sound familiar at first. Yoongi almost had a heart attack when he realised it was the sick day guy.

"Isn't this Namjoon's number?" Yoongi asked, really worried now. Jimin sat up, wincing a bit, and put an arm around Yoongi's shoulders, resting his head on the closest one and closed his eyes.

"Namjoonie hyung?" Sick Day Guy sounded nervous. "Didn't you know? He was found dead just a while ago."

Yoongi hung up. He fought back tears, for Jimin's sake. He didn't want Jimin to see him cry. He sat there, silently broken hearted. He didn't realise he had tears slowly dropping down his face until Jimin asked what was wrong. Yoongi told him what Sick Day Guy said and then pulled him into a smothering hug that they both needed.

Yoongi's phone started ringing, Yoongi answered and put it on speaker so he didn't have to talk to him.

"There's more." Sick Day Guy said, "we need you to come in, Yoongi, there's a letter he left for you and Jimin."

Yoongi sighed. So much for a cute relaxing day with his boyfriend.