💀Trickery💀

Kane kissed her with so much passion, it was as if he was devouring Graces very soul from her. His hand skims along the length of her leg slowly teasing her with his fingertips, as he kisses his way down to her beautiful swan-like neck, enjoying the sounds she made when his fingertips brushed across her sensitive inner thighs.

"Stephen, please..." She moans out, pulling him closer to her body, begging him," Please, stop teasing me Stephen, "She pants, tilting her head back further into the matures, "Mmm...Stephen please."

He glides his tongue further down the length of her body towards her navel then stops, and bites down gently pierces her soft beautiful skin, delicately drinking down her essence from her, "Oh...Mmm..."

Grace' s hands came to his head roaming their way throughout his thick hair, pushing his head down closer to her. After he tasted her sweet blood, he moves his tongue further down to her hip, then rests his lips in her inner thigh.

Pulling her closer towards his face then starts to kiss her around her sweet spot, "Mmm....ou taste sinful tonight Grace," He whispers to her. inhaling her womanly fragrant's for just a moment, before a deep rumble came from his chest sounding like a panther on his prowl, lying and waiting to strike and eat it's prey.

As Grace laid there, waiting to see what her husband was going to do to her next, the anticipation was causing her blood to pump faster through her veins. The sight of her husband, nestled in between her legs, made her pant heavier.

She watches, as he pulls her legs further apart, then he blew a long slow breath across her hot sensitive center, causing her to 'moan out, closing her eyes.

Kane knew, he was torturing Grace, and he was loving every minute of it. Watching her body shake underneath his every kiss, and every touch ultimately trying to find her release. As she fists his hair tightly into her hands, she moans out again for him to take her, "Please Stephen, make love to me...Please."

Grace's eyes were glazed over with pure lust in them for him, and Kane found that sexy, she had never looked this sexy to him, as she did now at this moment begging to be touched.

He places a genital kiss to her thigh, as his fingers began to slowly pleasure her, touching her sweet spot, Grace's moans filled the room with sounds of pure pleasure, as he moves his fingertip across the area, " Ohooooo, God...." Lifting up her hips closer towards him to feel his magic touch.

"Yes, let go for me Grace, "He mumbles to her, as he licks, then gently bites her inter thigh, asking her, " Mmm...Do you like me touching you this way Grace?"

Her breaths were coming out faster with every movement his fingertip made, she tries to whispers back, "Yes, yes...."

He came up from between her legs, laying her flat against the bed, while he still continued to pleasure her with his finger. He gazes deeply into her lust-filled eyes for a moment, before he'd kiss her again, capturing her moans into his mouth,"Mmmm...."

As her moans became louder in the room, he knew that she was close to finding her release, by the way, her juices began to coat her inner thighs, her skin became flushed and hot to the touch, and her heart rate also became erratic. Kane slowly pulls his lips away from Grace's lips. Kane thought to himself, as he looked at her, for tonight he would be Stephen for her, and make her feel this way forever.

As he watches Grace's breaths quicken, he leans in next to her ear and whispers, "let go...For your husband now, my angel."

" Oh, God..." She moans out, and pulls him closer to her as she came unraveled, calling out her husband's name, "Stephen...." Kane kissed her, as she moved her hips up and down with every pule that she felt radiating throughout her body.

He kisses her passionately, as he position himself between her legs, lifting her back-end up higher to meet his, taking his time, as he slowly takes his wife. Grace wraps her legs around his waist pulling him closer into her, as she kisses him back.

He savored every kiss and every touch that came from Grace that night. As Kane made love to Grace, when she found her release again, he begins to drink from her, draining the blood from out of her body, till Grace's body became limp, and he could no longer hear her heart beating any longer in her chest.

Kane moves up to her lips and kissed her, before he spoke, "I will love you for eternity Grace remember that, you will always belong to me."

**********

Stephen set next to Grace and held her had, as his wife took her last human breath into her body, she was now a Vampire. He could hear Sydney sniffles next to him before she spoke," Is she gone, Stephen?"

"Yes, she is," As he looks up at Sydney's worried face," When Grace wakes up Sydney, she'll still be the same Grace, that you know now, she'll just be a whole lot stronger." He said to Sydney trying to comfort her.

"She better be Stephen, because I'm trusting you," She leans down, kissing Grace on her forehead before she walks away.

"Rest for now Grace, I'll be waiting for you when you wake-up," He told her, then kisses her on her lips lingering there for a moment, before he stood up by the bed and leaves out of the room because now, it was a waiting game for Grace to wake-up.

Stephen walks into his study, picks up the phone calling Rhea, to meet him in there. When Rhea came in," How may I help you this evening Mr. James? He asks.

"Rhea I need you to look over Grace, just as you would look after me, in case something were ever to happen," Stephen said to Rhea in his strong voice.

"Of course Mr. James, you have my word on that, I quite like Mrs. James Sir, she's a very lovely woman."

Stephen walks over to Rhea and pats him on his shoulder a few times before he speaks," I have no doubt, that you wouldn't Rhea, and yes Grace is a very lovely woman, and I'm very lucky to have found her.

"Mrs. James will be also waking up soon, make sure there's extra blood in this house Rhea."

"Of course Mr.James, I'll go work on that now," Rhea replied, then turns to walk out the door, before Stephen stops him.

"Rhea, I don't say this enough to you, but thank you."

Rhea smiles at Stephen, " You're welcome Sir, then turns and walks out the doorway to the study.

All evening, Stephen paced the floors in Grace's room, he felt like something had been off all night, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He walks back over to Grace's bed to check on her, but there was still no change with her. All he could do was sit here and wait for her to wake up from sleep, and that could still be days from now.

**********

Hey guys. How did you like the chapter? Do you hate Kane now? Let me know I would love to hear your thoughts on it by leaving me some comments. That you so much for reading this chapter and don't forget to Vote.