Chapter twenty

They'd rested like that for what must've been hours, until Loki's cunt had tightened around Thor's flaccid cock, and when Thor pulled out, he had to be slow and careful, having flipped Loki on to his back again. When the tip of his cock popped free, cum leaked from his abused little cunt, and when Thor curiously pressed a hand to Loki's abdomen, it dribbled from his hole and on to the sheets.

"Do you know what you just did?" Loki whispered with a rather sly grin, propping himself up on his elbows.

Thor went pale. "Oh god. Wait. Can you get pregnant? Did I just-"

Loki almost laughed. "No. No, you cannot get me pregnant. But... you did just take my virginity."

Thor looked like he'd just been smacked. "W... what?"

"That was my first time."

"But you said- you said that you'd-"

"Thor, you should know by now that I lie." Loki almost sighed, raising an eyebrow at the surprised looking thunderer who knelt before him.

"You should've-"

"What, I should've told you? Why? What good would that have done?" Loki sat up and offered Thor a hand, tugging him down once the thunderer took it. "Been gentler? You were plenty gentle when you needed to be, Thor... you made my first time a pleasurable one." And he'd ruined him for any other man. Seriously, how was anyone supposed to compete with that? Thor had thoroughly fucked him, hard and gentle, made him feel loved and wanted, and now Loki wasn't sure he'd ever even want a different man.

With a snap of his fingers, loki was clean- though he left his cunt still full and dripping. He'd never admit it, but he loved feeling as full as he did. He adored having Thor's seed filling him so.

Thor laid in the pillows beside him, and casually reached over to grab his hand, intertwining their fingers lovingly. "I should've been gentler."

"You were fine."

"I could've been gentler. I didn't have to come in you, either..."

"I asked you to."

"I shouldn't of..."

"Quit beating yourself up," Loki hissed, "If I wanted you to know, I would've told you. I knew you'd have treated me different if I had. I lied to... to make you jealous." He paused, giving Thor a moment to think before continuing, "I lied, because I wanted you to take my virginity. Do you understand?"

Thor hummed in response, leaning over to press a kiss to his cheek. He left the bed for a moment, pulling on boxers before sliding up beside him once again. He then gave a slow sigh, reaching an arm around the trickster's shoulders, pulling him closer.

There was a lapse of silence, before Thor laughed, "Loki, we're over a thousand years old, how did you still have your virginity?"

"I suffer from this horrible thing, called a tragic backstory. Tends to make things difficult. Especially after you try to take over your kingdom and all of Midgard, and end up being imprisoned for your crimes."

"Even before that, Loki. I lost mine when I was... I think 900? I don't recall, but somewhere around there. A beautiful palace maid..."