Chapter 35 - Sudden Gift

Jonnah's POV

"You've captured everything right?" a reassuring question as I talked someone over the phone.

"Yes boss" pag sagot ng isa sa mga tauhan ko.

"Ready everything and we'll wait for the signal" pag utos ko bago binaba ang phone.

"Already done boss" sabi ng boses sa kabilang linya.

"Good. Just wait for my call" binaba ko ang phone ko at tila nag hahanda sa pag pasok ko sa kanyang opisina.

I knocked 3 times before I enter the door. There I saw the woman who is standing and looking outside the window with deep thoughts.

"Is everything ready?" she glance at me once and turned its view again on the outside.

"Yes Madam" I responded.

"Good. Send it to her" I was a bit shocked as to how hasty she wanted everything to get started. Is she this furious that she wanted to taste the blood of those people who were making them miserable.

"Okay po" pag sagot ko as she demanded.

She sit on the her office chair. still having deep thoughts and eventually speaks.

"Make sure they'll be alarm" She then took a sip of her tea.

I just nodded and immediately dialed the numbers.

Someone's POV

It's been a month after the mysterious event. It turned out that they still weren't able to trace those gang na bumugbog ni Aj, yung taong nag bigay ng threat at kung sino man ang nag tricked sa magkakaiban at lalo na sa mag fiancé. But all those events was not a hindrance. The preparation of the wedding was not stop. Everyone believed that everything will be okay until.

"Ma'am para po sa iyo" binigay ng kasambahay nina Jaylin ang isang black box with a red ribbon.

"Kanino po ito galing?" gulat na tanong ni Jaylin. Hindi siya nag expect ng kahit anong regalo.

"Nakita lang din po yan ng guwardiya sa gate" sabi ng kasambahay.

"Thank you" maikling sagot nito. Pero bakas sa mukha ni Jaylin ang kaba.

Who in the world would leave a gift outside the gate? at kung may gusto man magpapabigay ng regalo mas mabuti sana kung personal itong inabot. But behind all the thoughts, she slowly opened the box and she trembles in fear.

AJ's POV

Nagmadali akong umalis sa office at tumungo sa bahay nina Jaylin. I wasn't sure what's in the box. I'm a bit worried since Jaylin is trembling. Sino ba talagang walang kwentang tao ang gustong sumira sa amin. What's this all about? the business, the engagement, the wedding? Ano ba talaga ang gusto nila. 

I rushed to the door and immediately went to Jaylin na naka upo sa sofa. She immediately pointed the box.

I reached for it and as I saw what's inside the box.  A dead rat lying in a pictures.  The picture was a mere wedding pictures like gown, wedding ring, the coins, the reception but everything of it has a spill of blood. Then I saw a tag with a note "You're next"

My jaw clenched and my hands form into a fist. What the hell is wrong with this people. Sino ba talaga ang mga pakana nito.

Hello everyone. this chapter would be short lang muna. but I hope you'll like it. I was hoping for a comments or suggestions to improve my writing. And also, thank you for the votes and for those who will vote.

Godbless. :-)