Chapter 1.1 - Claire's POV

[For you po to dahil sa mga suggestions mo that made me realize na tama ka..]

Claire’s POV

 “Claire. Inataki si Jaylin sa puso. I caught her when she was about to fall” I was driving towards Dad’s office to finally meet Jaylin but all of a sudden Josh called me.

“Huh? Does my parents know about this?” tarantang tanong ko

Oo, they rushed your sister to the hospital. To your dad’s hospital”

“Sige Josh. I’ll go straight to the hospital. Thank you and I love you”

“I love you too Claire. Please be careful” Josh then bid a goodbye

After a minute ay tumawag din si Ate Rachelle sa akin. She just told me about what happened to Jaylin and that she really needed a heart donor. She’s too weak to fight back her sickness. She alone decided to give up, that’s why her heart isn’t fighting at all.

After hearing all that Ate Rachelle had said. I step on the gas para mas mabilis ang pagpunta ko ng hospital but before ako makarating sa hospital. I didn’t notice the red light. I just heard a long blowing of horn and as I looked at the right side of the road I was in the middle of an intersection. The driver from the big truck is signaling me to move but it’s too late for me even if I step on the brake.  

********************************

“Baby? Please wake up?” my eyes are half open and I can see my dad. My foster dad. Dr. Alan Smitz

They’re all busy attending on me. I can hear a loud cry. Narinig ko ang pag-iyak ng biological parents ko. Mommy Pinky is crying while I can hear Daddy Jay is comforting Mom.

Then all of a sudden I heard a loud shout. I hear Josh's loud voice. I can hear Ate Rachelle’s voice comforting Josh. Gusto kong gumalaw pero ayaw ng katawan ko. I can feel that my body is about to give up.

Then nag flashback bigla ang nangyari sa akin. I had a car accident. Then Jaylin is also here at the hospital. My sister is dying and I’m also dying. Dapat may kahit isa sa amin ang mabuhay. I tried to move my hands para makita ng dad ko. Eventually, narinig ko ang sigaw ni Josh at para bang hinarangan siya ng mga nurses at doctor.

“Let go of him” utos ni Dad Alan

“Josh we’re in the middle of----” hindi nakapagsalita si Dad and eventually I can feel Josh hands touching my hands.

“Claire’s awake. I saw her hands move”

“Check her. Bilis” utos ni Dad sa ibang doctors and nurse

I then heard footsteps na parang palapit sa akin. Then I heard my dad’s voice.

“Baby?”

I tried to answer my dad at hindi niya narinig yung sinabi ko. So dad started to move his head closer to me and his ears closer to my mouth para mas marinig niya ang sasabihin ko.

“I want to donate my heart to Jaylin dad. Someone must live and it’s not me dad. It should be Jaylin, please tell my biological parents dad” Dad just nod and started crying

Then I felt na biglang lumapit sa akin yung family ko. Then Josh was sitting beside me while crying. All of them are crying.

I move my head towards Josh, then he moved his head closer to mine and I started talking.

“Josh. I love you so much. All these years you were there for me. I can’t help it. I can’t fight anymore. Jaylin is much stronger than me. She deserves my heart so please when I’ll be gone. Please take good care of her. Destiny has brought you together again. Love her the way you suppose to love her. Sorry if naging sinugaling ako sa pagkatao ko nun pero thank you din kasi tinanggap mo pa rin ako at minahal mo ako bilang ako. Now it’s the time for you to be with the one you truly love at the very first place. She deserves you and she deserves to live. I love you so much” Josh started to cry and just nodded. He kiss my forehead and my hands

Nilingon ko ang biological parents ko and my sister and also my Lola Patricia who I met 2 weeks ago. Kahit maikli lang ang pagkakataon na makasama at makilala ko siya still I’m thankful for those moments. Then I still manage to smile and told them “Please take good care of my twin sister. Let her feel your love after all those years na wala kayo sa side niya. Don’t worry kahit wala na ako sa mundong to. I’ll be looking at you from above” They nod and cried.

“Daddy Alan”. I move my hands para mahawak si Daddy. “Thank you for making me feel that I’m your very own. I love you so much and stay happy as you are. Don’t worry you’ll find someone who’ll be there with you until your hair becomes white. I love you so much dad” I saw tears falling in my dad’s eyes but trying to be stronger.

Eventually after everything I said. I can feel pain in my body. The pain is killing me and all of a sudden I saw light from above. It seems like an angel is walking towards me. Then before I lose my life. I heard a loud cry from everyone but then the very last word I heard from them is golden three words which is I LOVE YOU.

- Since mataas talaga ang prologue ko. I decided to make it a Chapter 1.1 para sa part ni Claire.

Thank you po sa suggestion. Kaya naisipan ko to. :-D -