Chapter 9 - Anthony Josh's POV

[Ngayon na po ang takdang panahon para sa point of view ng isa nating bida. Let’s start to get to know him more in this chapter. HEHEH]

Josh’s POV

Ate Rachelle knows what I am up to.  Yung pag sunod ko kay Jaylin until giving her gifts na hindi alam ni Jaylin kung sino ba ang nagbibigay sa kanya ng mga regalo.

Actually I just arrived from States last March 22. I’ve been running our business there for the mean time. After ng funeral for Claire, I went to Jaylin sa hospital cause she’s still unconscious after the operation. I visited her almost every day before I went back to States.

A day before ako babalik ng States ay pinatawag ako nila Lola Patricia and Lola Elena. Then they made me talk on what really is my feelings towards Claire and Jaylin.

My Lola Elena told Lola Patricia everything about me and my feelings towards Jaylin the very moment I saw Claire at the States. All that time I thought Claire was Jaylin. Claire lied to me when I told her about my childhood experienced with Jaylin. Sinakyan niya lahat ng mga sinabi ko about Jaylin para di ko malaman na she’s not Claire.

Claire and me became lovers then since we were 19 years old at pinakilala agad ako ni Claire sa foster and biological parents niya which made her forget na nagsisinungaling pala siya sa akin. But all this time I know her name is Claire kasi when we were young hindi ko nalaman yung name ni Jaylin. I just remembered her face kaya madali akong napaniwala ni Claire.

However, despite Claire’s lie. I continued loving for and made her feel that I loved her as Claire and not as her twin sister. Kaya before Claire died she let go of me and made me come back to Jaylin. Lola Elena knew all of this until the very last breath of Claire kasi si Lola lang yung panay na sasabihan ko sa mga nararamdaman ko.

Now I never knew how it happened. There and then nilapag nila sa akin ang isang contratang ginawa nila and before they made it official they asked me if gusto ko ba to lahat. Then without second thoughts I said yes. And I made a promise to Lola Patricia that I’ll love Jaylin truly until my very last breath.

Then I still went back to States after that settlement. Just to give time for myself and perhaps para makapag move on na din sa pagkawala ni Claire. I decided that when I’m ready babalik na ako ng Pilipinas to win Jaylin’s heart.

Kaya ito lang yung naisip ko na plan. Yung ipaparamdam ko kay Jaylin na someone is there for her. Pero palpak eh kasi natakot ata si Jaylin. Siguro I can’t blame her. Her beauty mystifies a guys’ feelings and mesmerizes a guy’s eyes.

Everyone would really want her and take her. Kaya madami na siguro siyang manliligaw at stalker.

Claire is beautiful also but simple lang si Jaylin pero in any way lalabas din ang natural beauty niya. Then March 22. I arrived at the Philippines and the only plan is to ready myself na magpakilala sa kanya and to tell dad about the contract kasi I know this is the right time to announce regarding the contract. This is where I pop out in the story and in Jaylin’s life.

Hi everyone. Let me introduce myself. I’m Anthony Josh Valdez. Some would want to call me Anthony while others call me Aj. Si Claire lang ang gustong tumawag sa akin ng Josh.

I’m the only son of Mr. Anton and Gemma Valdez. The very next heir of Valdez International Corporation. I have two sisters. They are all in the States. At sila na ang nag manage ng company namin doon.

And because I have to settle with Jaylin. It only means ako na ang mag mamanage ng Company namin dito sa Philippines.

Anyways. I’m a bit of a Casanova before I met Claire in the States. Everyone knows about that and it actually spread in the Philippines due to the fact that I’m one of the hottest bachelors in the world of business.

Jaylin will somehow be my match because she’s like a goddess and a head turner. However hindi siya masyadong mahilig sa exposure kasi nga she’s ill. Nalaman ko lahat ng ito the very moment na nalaman ko si Claire is not Jaylin.

I made a background check on her to know if what she’s been doing for the last 10 years. Kasi 20 years ako pinakilala ni Claire sa parents niya and that was the very time I discovered Claire’s lie.

Wala masyadong record na na input yung assistant ng dad ko pero they took photos of her in the Philippines. Her smile was warmth yet her eyes was full of pain and sadness. Pero wala kasi akong magawa.

I already have Claire and the very moment na naging kami ni Claire. I stop being a Casanova and started being faithful.

Eventually, karma is really fast. The very moment na sinabi ni Claire sa akin all her lies na hindi siya si Jaylin. It made me realized na na karma na ako sa lahat ng mga pasakit na ipinaramdam ko sa mga babae.

Kaya ayun. I made my decision firm at pinanindigan ko ang relationship namin ni Claire and all this time I learnt to love her as her and not as her twin sister.

I guess everything is well explained. Ang iisipin ko na naman ngayon ay yung sa amin ni Jaylin. How will she handle our situation? Will she accept the contract? How will I win her heart?

- PS: Done with the changes of this chapter. I hope you like it. Pasensiya if there are still typos and errors. Just feel free to comment or suggests. Thank you.

- Check on the media yung photo po ni Kim Bum as one of the characters in this story. :-D