Chapter 34 - Tricked

Someone's POV

Aj was stiffened as he read the note that was left. A warning, a threat. In the back of his mind he's been asking who would be the person behind the back. Napaisip siya,  Una nabugbug siya na hindi niya malaman kung bakit at ano ang dahilan. Ngayon naman ito.

At mas hindi niya alam san siya magsisimula sa paghahanap ni Jaylin. He's heart beats fast as the note was currently flashbacking in his mind.

Minutes later when they eventually waited at the rest house. Biglang bumukas ang pinto at nakita niya ang akala niya'y nasa panganib na.

Jaylin's POV

"Where did you go?" may halong kaba at takot ang tinig niya while he hug me tight as if there will be no tomorrow. I heard how the fast his heart beats. Ano bang meron at parang napaparanoid sila?

"Bes, Nag alala kami sayo, sino bang kumuha sa yo?" Takang nakatingin ako kay Anj.

"Yanil, oh my gosh, you scare the hell out of me. I thought we would have lost you or na kidnapped ka na" sabi ni Yanil na para ding napaparanoid.

Hindi pa ako nakapag explain since almost all of them got some weird reactions. Then, I suddenly I saw EJ, who's been thinking, I guess in deep thoughts. Then suddenly he concluded.

"It was a tricked" he announced in a calm voice yet deep . Para bang may hinala na siya.

"Jaylin please don't ever leave my side. I would not forgive myself if you'll be in danger" pleaded by Aj in a deep voice.

"What's with you guys?" kinalas ko ang pagkayakap ni Aj at tila nagtatakang nakatingin sa kanya.

"We just received a threat" Yanil pointed the room where a door is widely open.

With curiosity, I then checked the room. When I entered the room, I saw the note. It gives shiver to my body.

Then, I suddenly thought was had happened a while ago.

( Flashback)

After getting my camera, I was about to go back to the van ng may napansin akong babae. She's in the premises. She's been wandering and I thought she was lost.

"Excuse me Miss? Can I help you?" She faced me. Medyo kumunot ang noo niya and a curved on her lips form. Like she's grinning.  She looked at me head to toe.

I was about to asked her again since she's still not answering my question. But suddenly, I heard a shout. A desperate shout from afar.

"Tulong!Tulong!Tulongan niya ako" nagmadali akong lumingon. Then I saw, I saw someone carrying an lady.

I quickly ran to the shore as fast as I can.

Finally, I reached the shore and clearly I saw the lady. She was not drowned since she was not wet. She was just carried by a random man. Then eventually I go closer to the lady. I asked for a way.

"Please give way. I was trained for a rescue incase for emergency cases" I announced.

People moved back and gave me some way. I checked the old lady. Her pulse is still working so that means she's probably alive and unconscious. Her breathing was okay. Then I touched her forehead and her entire body is at a maximum temperature of a natural human temperature.

"She is sick that is why she painted" I told the person who saved her.

"Thank God. I thought I've lost her" this random man exclaimed.

"Do you know her?" I asked in a calm manner.

"Yes, she's my mom" ow I thought just a random guy helping someone who fainted.

"Oh! what happened to her?" I asked

"We'll we just arrived and we went straight to this place for relaxation. But its been around 12 hours travel and I was worried sick since my mother was not in good condition after we have arrived" He explained.

"She must be experiencing fatigue since you've just arrived and have not yet rested, am I right? pagtatanong ko.

" Yes, tigas kasi minsan ng ulo ni Mama. She likes to roam around" kaya pala.

"We need to carry her back to your place so that we can prevent her temperature from rising. Malamig kasi dito sa labas" suggestion ko.

He just nod. The very moment we stepped into their place. I was quite amazed since malaki din ang rest house nila. But pretty mess with all those things. Kadadating lang talaga nila. I gave the guy and instruction on what to do with her mother since malayo pa naman yung pharmacy para mapa inom niya ng gamot ang mom niya.

"Punasan mo siya lagi ng lukewarm water using towel to lower down your mother's temperature. If you know how to cook soup mas mabuti ng yun ang ipapakain mo sa mother mo when she wakes up" pagbibilin ko.

"Then don't forget to let her drink kahit paracetamol lang muna" The guy just called their doctor para ma check ang mother niya. So for the mean time ito lang ang pinaka most preventive way to avoid the illness to continue for days.

"Thank you ha? " biglang sabi ng guy.

"OH, it's okay" sagot ko. medyo

"Siya nga pala I haven't introduced myself. I'm Jonnah and you are?" he offer me a hand shake

" Oh, its Jaylin" I accepted. A formal hand shake would be okay for an acquaintance.

After that scene. He offered me to stay for a while to just for a tea. Nahiya naman ako kaya I accepted it.  We were about to converse after Jonnah offered me tea but he's phone just rang.

"You sure you completely wrote the words I exactly wanted you to write?" tanong niya

"Okay, then. Did they panicked?"

"Oh good, ------" hindi ko na marinig ang pag sagot niya dahil lumabas na si Jonnah.

I wonder. There something weird about the guy. I can feel it.  I looked at the whole place and then I was caught with the time that I suddenly forgot my companions is waiting for me.

"God, I really need to go" asik ko sa sarili ko.

Lumabas ako para hanapin si Jonnah. Then I saw the that he's having a conversation with a beautiful lady. She's quite familiar. But, I haven't really focused on them. Umalis nalang ako agad. Patay ako nito ni Aj!

"Earth to Jaylin" Biglang snap ni Yanil sa akin.

I wasn't able to noticed na lahat sila nasa kwarto na. Nakatingin sila lahat sa akin like they were waiting for my answer.

"What?" curious na tanong ko.

"Where have you been? Where did you go? What took you so long?" direktang tanong ni Aj sa akin.

I explained to them everything that had happened. As I flashbacked what had happened. A thought came to me.

" Wait guys, I guess we've been - " hindi ako nakatapos  sa linya ko.

"TRICKED" dugtong ni EJ with serious face.

Kasabwat kaya yung mga tinutulungan ko? there something weird about the previous days.