Chapter 7: Her

Damien POV

I don't really remember how I got into med school. It just felt natural since my parents were into somewhat medical-related profession. I genuinely enjoyed science subjects as well, so...

I was ahead in primary school a little bit so I always ended up being the youngest in my year level. However, I don't think I look the youngest. Even at Year 8, I was already at 5"11, one of the tallest in the year level and I just grew even taller than that now that I'm in uni.

Whoever said med school is only for nerds is some dumbass. A few of my mates and I easily got in because we do know how to deal with ATAR exams properly and keeping ourselves busy with party, booze and women at the same time. All that teenage shit.

One time, during a typical girl hunt the lads and I do where we browse through random girls we know around the area on Instagram, a particular photo really caught our attention.

emhalesxo: Good times with the bestie!

It was a photo of a blonde girl with an Asian girl. The blonde one was wearing a skimpy dress while the Asian one equally wore something revealing - a fitted crop top with a mini skirt.

"Finally got some hotties here." one of my mates shamelessly said and even had the audacity to whistle playfully.

"Well, the blonde one, I think she made out with Matty one time. She's good, apparently." one them said.

"What about the Asian one?" I couldn't help but ask.

The Asian girl had pale skin that equalled the blonde girl's skin. Although she had almond eyes, pretty nose and a bit of full lips, when you look at her overall, you would know she's Asian. There's something different about her though. She's like, a really hot Asian. I find her hotter than the blonde one, actually.

Besides, being raised in a multicultural country, I have no preference when it comes to girls. I do not think there should be a preference anyway. It doesn't matter what background or race the girl has. If you like her, then you like her. You don't fucking give a damn at wherever she came from.

I don't want to generalise but compared to most Asian girls I know, she's got a great body. Her legs look smooth and fine. She's got a great  bust and hips as well. Hmm...

"Not sure. But she's pretty for an Asian isn't she? I'd make out with her! Her boobs are so big." he answered maniacally.

We were talking a bit more about those two girls until one of our mates suddenly bursted out laughing. The rest of us were confused at his sudden outburst and questioned him.

"Fuck you all, fuckers! These girls are like 14 or 15!" he announced.

As expected, the rest of us groaned and cursed at him. So that's why this fucker have been awfully silent while we all fucking talk. Damn it! Girls these days, I couldn't believe it. With the heavy make-up and clothes they're wearing, they could actually pass off as our age. Heck, those two look prettier than other girls our age.

I am at disbelief, actually. I have always liked girls my age and older girls so I couldn't believe I wanted myself to make out with that Asian girl or even dream about... hmm. Fuck! She's like my little brother's age.