Chapter 15: Everything

Damien POV

Andre Pittari:

Your girlfriend's really drunk, bro. I'd like to help you out but I'm busy with Emily.

Andre Pittari:

Just go here straight away.

I shivered as I read my brother's text messages. He sent me the location where they were and luckily, it was only a few minutes from where I was. Camila did say that she was gonna hang out with Emily but she didn't tell me they'd go to a bar. Damn... how late is it already? I can't help but think how she is while driving the car full speed.

Upon arriving in the bar and roaming around for a few minutes, my face brightened a bit when I saw my brother with Emily. I quickly went up to them just to find them shouting at each other.

"You liar! All the other girls have been telling me that you were already meeting up with her secretly behind my back before I even caught you two cheating! Fucking asshole! How the fuck did you even get in!" Emily angrily shouted at Andre.

My brother tried to touch her arms but she violently moved away from him.

"No, Mils. How many times would I tell you, huh? I didn't cheat on you and I would never thought of doing that to you! I have no idea what they're saying and yes, that girl did kiss me but I didn't kiss her back. I pushed her away and cursed at her, if you didn't see. They're not even my type. You know it's only you that I fucking love, Emily!" my brother shouted.

Emily looked surprised at what he said but quickly, she glared at him and ran away. Andre quickly followed her too and they both disappeared in the crowd of people, just like that. I wanted to butt in just to ask where Mila is but I'd be a total prick to ruin my brother's moment. Finally a time for him to get his girl back, huh.

I frustratingly roamed around more the wide club until I finally found Camila... with two guys dancing with her and trying to talk to her. My jaw clenched as I ran quickly to where they were.

Immediately, I punched one of the guy's face who was dancing behind my girlfriend while the other guy backed out. I immediately put my arms around Camila's waist while other people silently stared at us.

"Back off. This is my girl." I hissed.

The guy I punched was about to punch me back but a bunch of his prick friends stopped him. Quickly, I guided Camila out of the crowded bar. I cannot believe she was dancing that way with other men! Fuck! I bet she didn't even notice they were hitting on her looking at her state right now. Her tamed face is reddish and she's mumbling things I don't understand.

"Oh.... Dame.... it's.... you? How did you find me, huhhh?" she asked in a very sultry voice, probably because of her obvious drunk state.

My jaw clenched as I guided her inside my car. There's no way in hell I'm letting her go home alone with that state, especially this late at night. Within a few minutes, we arrived at my penthouse while she's still acting very drunk. With her dress where her cleavage is very visible, it's like the Gods are testing me as well. She's very vulnerable, very drunk and very hot.

Fuck this!

I cursed when she vomited on the entrance of my penthouse. Quickly, I scooped her and brought her into the bathroom inside my room. Although she was walking in different directions, with me guiding her, she was able to vomit in the toilet.

Just a few seconds after that, she passed out and I caught her in my arms.

"Fuck, Mila!" I hissed.

I can't believe she's like this while drunk. I laid her down on my bed while I texted her auntie to inform her that she's with me and arranged some other things. I was staring at her as she peacefully slept in my bed but it was hard especially since one of her dress' straps aren't properly placed on her shoulders anymore. Her right breast was already almost all exposed.