Chapter 12: Bitter

Camila POV

"You sure you don't wanna marry yet?" he whispered.

We're at the airport right now because Damien has to go overseas for 2 weeks as part of the training for his specialty. His hands were all over me even while were in the car and he keeps on telling me that he really doesn't want to go, tempting me.

I blushed at his sudden question.

"When you're my wife already, I can take you anywhere with me. We'll see each other and you'll be completely mine so I can't wait for all that..." he said softly, giving me a quick peck on my cheeks.

I caressed his jaw while looking into his deep blue eyes. I shouldn't have dropped him off because I'll surely miss him more now that he's acting like this!

"I'll miss you..." I softly whispered before giving him a quick kiss on his lips.

He kissed me back and went in deeper, diving his mouth in and kissing all corners of my lips.

"Oh, I'm sure I'll miss you more than you'll miss me, baby." he chuckled lightly.

An announcement was aired for the flight coming up and there was also an assistant that came to him, informing him that his co-doctors are already finding him and they have to meet already to prepare for their flight.

Damien looked back at me and waved before he followed the assistant. I gave him a flying kiss and he instantly smirked, with a big smile all over his lips.

"He didn't even say bye to me, that fucker." Andre murmured. I didn't even realise he was next to me already.

Since Damien obviously cannot bring his car, he asked his brother to drop him off at the airport and bring me along. I told him we could just go to the airport with taxi and I can go home with it too but he dismissed my idea.

Andre and I decided to have breakfast at one of the restaurants inside the airport. We're both just going to the city to go to uni so it's more convenient to just stay here rather him dropping me home.

"When was the last time you hung out with Mils? Is she fine?" he asked while we're already seated  and eating breakfast.

"Yeah, she's alright. She's been really busy though so I think the last time I saw her was last month when we went to the gym." I answered.

He scoffed and gave out a smug expression.

"Tss. She already have a great body so I don't know why she's so fussy about it. Well, you're not that bad yourself too." he raised an eyebrow at me.

I couldn't help but smile a little, remembering a similar line from Damien. They really are brothers, huh. We continued eating as we chatted casually when I saw a familiar face in the same restaurant we're eating in.

Emily was staring at us with a weary expression while sitting alone on a few tables away from us. It seems like she just got here. I immediately smiled and waved at her.

"Emily's here." I blurted out.

"The fuck! Are you serious? Where!" Andre asked with both panic and excitement.

I pointed out to where Emily is and I saw Andre stare at her intensely. On the other hand, Emily glared at him with full disgust. When she saw me though, she let out a small smile and waved to me. I saw how Andre stopped looking at her and sipped back on his coffee, feeling defeated.

"I'm gonna go and greet her." I said and without any hesitations, I walked to my best friend.

"Sure. Lucky you." Andre answered bitterly.