chapter 6

We got all signed in and got assigned our room which we shared with 4 other girls from a diffrent pack.

Tony and Luke had to go get ready so they only carried out suitcases onto the elevator. We thanked them and told them bye then went up to our room.

2 girls that was 17 like me named Kate, and Chloe, then two warriors name Sarah, and Tammy who was 19. They were already in their white dresses doing their hair in the bathroom when we walked in.

    "Hey girls! This will be so much fun to spend this week with you!" Kate welcomed us as we brought in our luggageWe opened our suite cases by the large window

We opened our suite cases by the large window. And got our white dresses out to go to change.

The girls had similar white dresses. Simple plain elegant. Everyone got along nicely helping each other with hair and makeup.

Tiffanis hair was down and flowing beautifully down her shoulders mine was up with a braid. Loose peices fell framing my face. Kate's was curled to perfection. Chloes kept hers the same. The other girls was up in a bun or a pony tail. We all looked pretty darn good if I do say so myself.
Tiffani made me get my high heels on early so I could practice walking.

"Wolves aren't suppose to be clumsy.." Kate said watching me for a moment tilting her head to the side. Her expression was curious.

"Well this one is.. Just pray she doesnt fall and knock one of us down." Tiffani laughed.

After that we talked about our packs and our families and tiffani told them about us running into the prince. But left out the part of me puking my guts out.

And before we knew it a woman named Emily knocked on our door with a clip board telling us it was time for the ceremony to start.
The others hurried out the door while tiffani and i stayed behind a moment.

"Sophie and I forgot to give you this yesterday. She went to pick it up when we were in Victoria secret.." she held a small blue jewelry box that was tied with a white ribbon in her hand.

"Oh Tiffani, you have done so much for me I dont think I could accept anything else." I told her honestly.

"But this means alot to me. You have always been my sister, blood or no blood..you have been my best friend.. and things are about to change. We might meet our mates and we might separate.. so I want you to have this." Tiffani explained tearing up for a moment befor taking a deep breath and handing me the box.
I felt tears well up in my eyes as I listened to her.
"Awe Tiff, I love you." I said hugging her.