chapter 15

I woke up with no one in the room. The window of the left handed side of the room had the red curtains pulled together but I could see the light peeking in the edges.

I sat up and stretched. Still a bit sore but I felt much better. I looked to see there was a dress laid out for me on the loveseat. I shook my head. I will have to talk to Tiffani about her choices of clothing for me.

I looked around to see if Klaus had left anything. Nope everything was actually clean and back in its place. I threw the covers off and places my bare feet on the floor.

Sighing I stood up, and took off the hospital gown. Quickly I got dressed in the dress it was a yellow color. It was pretty, but it's something you would see on a model in a magazine.

I put on the skirt and the top was less of a top at all. Its was just two long wide cloth things that you had to wrap around your body. One wrong twist or turn I swear my boobs would pop out. This would cause problems if not with me then with Klaus. He wouldnt be able to keep his hands off me.

Honestly I didnt know if I wanted that just yet.

I looked in the mirrior and sighed. This was the best I could do. Let's hope it looks good. I went to work braiding half of my hair and putting it up with the stack of Bobby pins she left.

I put on the arm bracelet and long necklace she left

I put on the arm bracelet and long necklace she left. But Tiffani must have forgotten to leave shoes. I looked at myself the dress was light, long and flowy. It reminded me something that a goddess would wear.
I liked it alot but definitely was too much skin showing.

But I'd have to deal with it..

I quickly looked over the room making sure there was nothing else here that I needed to take. I quickly made my way out the door out in the hallway. I quickly relized that I was on the first floor of the lodge and by the looks of it it's right as breakfast was ending. Alot of people was in the cafeteria part of the lodge instead of the lobbie.

I made my way down the hallway to the edge so I could peek out to see if anyone I knew was near.

The guy table or so it seem like was the closest table to me. There was 5 guys there laughing and talking. There was one who spotted me and he stood putting his fist over his heart and bowed his head.
"Princess," he greeted. Soon the others turned saw me and did the same.
I stepped fully into few and I saw one of their jaws dropped. I wanted to laugh.

I blushed and nodded to them. "Um, is the other princess or prince around?"

"They are having breakfast on the porch outside with elders and some Alpha's. Let me escort you." One of them said. He looked older then the other. He lead me out to the porch that was on the left hand side.

He opened the door for me and let me go out first.

We went out on the half wrap around porch and found people having breakfast around the corner. Ther was round tables scattered around filled with Alphas, and elders and one table had Tiffani, Kate and Chloe talking among themselves. Klaus was at another table having a deep discussion with Eric I think it was, his beta. And another Alpha. Luke was at a table farther away since he was soon to be alpha and his grandpa wasnt here he filled in.