chapter 12

After the whole jar of nutella was gone, we finally decided to get out of bed.

Tiffani seemed alot better. Yelling at Klaus had to have helped. I smiled, knowing my best friend stuck up to my mate. The prince. It was laughable.

I bet if anyone would have known it would probably make him feel embarrassed. He was 3 times her size and she told him off.

I brushed my teeth, and unbraided my hair to brush it. It fell in soft beach waves. I should braid it more often.

I came out of the bathroom and Tiffani pointed me right back in.

"Make up now. Alpha Princess or not, you will not go out of the room until you at least look appropriate." She ordered and followed me in.

" You should be Alpha princess, your way better at being bossy." I teased.

"Ha that's it! I'm taking your eyebrows off." She teased right back.

I giggled and let her torture me. There wasnt much to put on. Eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, and mascara and a little bit of lip gloss.

After she brought me a outfit out of the bag.

"Will I ever get to pick out my own clothes?" I wondered out loud.

"Nope, never again." She laughed.

I went to go get dressed and talked to her through the curtain.

"So are you hoping to find a mate tonight?"

She paused but then answered. "A mate? Do I really need one? I'm pretty awesome on my own." She bragged. There is my old Tiffani back.

"Yeah you are." I agreed. I looked in the mirror and scoffed. "But if you dont start putting me in clothes that actually cover something you will be in trouble.

I had jean shorts on and a black top that showed a bit of my stomach.
I came out and glared at her.

"Basically, you want me in showing so much skin that it will drive him crazy." She giggled and held up her hands innocently.

"Dont worry I have a cover you can put on over it." She rushed to explain.

She went to our suitcases and dug threw it. "Ah ha!" She exclaimed and held up a black shall that had red flowers on it.

I took it from her and put it on. Turning I looked in the full body mirrior that was on the wall close to the bathroom.

I sighed. "Atleast its comfortable."

"Comfortable? Callie, you look hot!" She looked proud

"But as a princess aren't you suppose to look conservative?" I asked seriously.

She busted up laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and when to go put on my black flats I had brought.

"This isnt the English throne. Yes as a princess you have duties but no one can look as good at princess Kate!" She shrugged her shoulders.