Klaus' POV part 5

Luke stepped up into my ring. I had been looking up at Calliope, i didnt notice at first. I was thinking about tonight, how i could possibly convince her to stay with me in my cabin.

'It wouldnt be hard.' Theo pointed out.

Not like that!

i just wanted her by us. To calm my nerves. Early this morning i got the best sleep in my life with her in my arms.

But when i was done stretching i looked and there he was. This boy is getting on my last nerve.

   "Are you staying away from things that arent yours?" I asked in a low voice only if you were a few feet away you would hear me. Especially with super human hearing.

He nodded slightly. He was nothing but a young boy. Nothing for me to worry about. But for some reason i felt like i needed to worry.

By the way he acted he was very much in love with 'my mate'. And i just found her and im not the sharing type of guy.

   We both were in gym shorts with our shirts off.

  I took my suit off during the last break. It took everything in me not to scoop up my love in my arms amd run to find somewhere to claim her.

  Instead i had duties to fulfill.. and i wanted to be out first tims to completely be together be perfect.

   I truly wanted to treat her like a princess.  She reminded me of a deer in the woods. Observant, cautious, ready to run at anything that frightens her.

  I was ready to chase her and eat her like- goddamn it! Focus!

   Luke wasnt paying any attention to me, we were waiting on a reff to come to our circle. He was staring up at Calliope. Well okay i was guessing there was a chance he was staring at anyone of the girls Chloe, Tiffani, Kate or Calliope.

But with him im betting all my poker chips it was Calliope.

I growled giving a warning. He turned quickly to look at me.

   "When i say do not touch any thing that doesnt belong to you i meant looking at her either." I growled.

He smirked. "What not confident in yourself Princey?"

I got down in a fighting stance. He copied the motion. Fuck the reff.

    "Im confident, its just i know when someone is trying to cause trouble for me." I said frowning.

Even though i knew i could easily beat this guy i wanted to play a bit. I wanted to see why he thought it was in his best interests to fight me.

He was lucky i was in such a good mood. I wouldnt hurt him too bad.

   "What do you have to prove?" I asked but as soon as i did he lunged at me.

He was going to hit me in the jaw with his elbow. I caught his arm and twisted it making him stay a good foot away from touching me.

I smirked.

  "Proving that im the better man for her? Awe how cute. "  i said.

  He caught me by surprise by kicking me in the gut. It made me let go of him and take a step back.

"No, you already proved that you were unworthy by not protecting her.. twice now."  He laughed half heartedly.

  Theo growled. He wanted me to phase or give over control so he can teach this boy a lesson.

'No, ill have to do it or he wont learn anything, except that he was inches away from death.' For once it was tempting to let Theo out on him. But for his own safety and because Calliope was watching intently. I needed to go easy on Luke.