chapter 13

Trigger warning. Violence in this chapter. I'll let you know when to skip.

I stayed in the little cabin just pacing back and forth.

   Klaus had been gone for atleast 30 minutes or so. There hadn't been a warrior that had come yet.  I couldnt stop pacing the floor. But suddenly I hear a few more howls  they were about a few miles away.

   See a few people run in front of the lodge to the direction that the howls cam from. Something must have happened.

I mindlinked tiffani.

"What's happened? Do you know?"  I asked.

"No, but they just have shut down the warriors training. They asked us who were watching to get in the indoor gym close by and wait for someone to come get us." She answered.

    "Klaus left me alone when we heard a howl." I explained. "That was 30 minutes ago."

   "So what are we thinking? Word got out that the prince has one of the best girls to be a princess and someone came to kidnap you?" She was being sarcastic.

   "Who knows anything is-" I was cut off by a man with a scruffy beard coming in the cabin.He was panting for a minute before straightening up and bowing, hand over his heart. He was in nothing but ripped jeans.

   "Princess, I've came to escort you to safety." He had long hair that was badly needed a cut. He looked a bit dirty, but if he was just at the training grounds, or on patrol, it would make sense.

But something didnt seem right. This whole thing didn't seem right. But I didn't want to upset Klaus,  by not listening to someone who was just trying to follow orders.

I went quickly and followed the man.

   "Quickly, there is a rogue attack on the borders, there was a cave just right up the mountain.. that's where we, patrolling wolves, take breaks. It's safe there." He explained while we were walking quickly away from the cabins and the big lodge.  I replayed the words in my head.
   Wait.

I stopped and looked at him taking a deep breath a panic attack bubbling up from the inside. I held it back, I know I couldnt control them. But this was probably life and death.

    "Where is the Alpha Prince? My mate?" I demanded. He stopped and turned back to face me.

  "He was busy when I left him. There are alot of rouges trying to gain access to this camp. He was keeping them away. He sent me to come get you." He explained as if I was stupid.

    Even if I just became a princess yesterday I knew no one in their right mind would talk to any kind of royalty that way.

I nodded and started following him again.
He was satisfied and hurried up the path. I saw a rock on the side of the path coming up.

   I let him be in the lead a little more then a few feet from me.  I quietly bent down,  picked up, and hid the rock behind my back before continuing. It was a pretty heavy rock.. maybe it should be considered a small boulder.

  Just in time he looked back and smirked for a moment before continuing.

   I waited a few more steps before I said something.
   "Hey asshole," I said making him stop and turn to look at me.

    "You will go to hell for lying."  I smiled.
He looked at me with a wtf expression.

Okay skip until you see hearts again. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡