chapter 17

Well shit. If i didn't have enough of attention on me then i did now.

Eric ran helping me up. He kept on asking if i was okay but i couldnt answer. I just kept my eyes on Klaus.

At this very moment Theo was in control. Klaus had gotten so angry.

Just over me getting pushed down. I dont know why it was so bad.
I didnt get it.

   He basically was trembling he was so mad. He went over to the two wolves and used his Alpha's command on them.

  "Go run the border.. cool down." He said to the male wolf. The wolf quickly ran away into the woods. The shewolf bowed somewhat to him her left leg was hirt she had it up tucked up on her chest.

   He looked at her and frowned. "You go get checked out. Then when you are able to shift, report back to me."

  The wolfs big head gave a sharp nod and she limped to the paramedic tent.

"Klaus," i said walking forward to him.

   He didnt even flinch.

   I got to him and put my hand inbetween his shoulder blades.

   "Theo," my voice was softer then before. 

       He responded to both my touch and voice. He somewhat relaxed but his breathing was still elevated.

  He alightly turned his head as he talked to me.

   "Are you a danger magnate or something?" He asked hatefully.

   I flinched in fear.

    "I might have broken a mirror or 2 in the last three years on accident." I tried to tease as i ran my hand up and down his back trying to make him relax.

  Crowd forgotten, again it was just me and my mate.

    "This isnt a joking matter Calliope." He growled.

   I wrapped my arms around his waist, and put my head inbetween his shoulder blades. At first i thought that he would pull away but i needed to hug him for myself. I needed to calm down.
It not i would have a panic attack.

And somthing inside me told me he knew that. Thats why he held still.

  "Theo.." i said again, i tried to sound lovingly.

  I could feel a rumble rise up inside him as he fought to stay angry.

   "Theo.." i said again. He put a hand on my arms that was wrapped around his mid section.

He was still angry.

   "I am your mate. I am in one piece. And i am ordering you to turn around and kiss me right now." I tried to sound full of authority.

He chuckled and sighed.
    "If my lady commands.."

"I do." I lifted my head up to look at him. As i did this he turned around and wrapped both arms around me.

"Please try to stay out of trouble. He can't bare to see you hurt.  I cant either." He admitted.

Theo was definitely diffrent then Klaus. He was much more truthful and spoke his mind right out. He didnt downplay things. He was carring but in a what seemed like hateful yet sweet way..
It was a totally diffrent person then my mate. But yet i knew he was still my mate.

   I noticed he was more out of control rage kind of guy and klaus was more try to keep it hidden type of guy. Klaus tried to seem relaxed even when he clearly wasnt to make others feel better. Theo wanted everyone to be scared of him.