Klaus' POV part 2

My sister, her best friend and I were flying in our private jet my father so graciously lended us for this trip.

   I was reading some new laws about wolves rejecting mate based on looks alone without spending even a few minutes with each other. I get it if one was just evil or already had a chosen, but not just not liking their looks. 
  Even those with a chosen not being with a mate is tough.

I had a chosen last summer when I went to train in one of the strongest warrior packs.  But it seemed everything around us kept pulling us apart. There was just way to much drama and way to much judgement. And even though you liked each other it just feels wrong to be with anyone who isnt your mate.

Suddenly Kate and Chloe laughed making me look up from the paperwork I front of me.  They were sitting by each other looking on a tablet.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking at them curiously.

   "We are looking at the males who are going to be attending the mating Camp. There are some hot- I mean some agreeable males." Kate answered blushing.

   More then likely they were both 17. It was more then possible not to find a mate for a few more years.

  "Who gave you the list? That was for me to look at my potential mates. Not for your amusement." I rolled my eyes.

"But when will you ever look at them? You have been dreading going. The list was going to waste." She looked at me like she was begging me to tell her other wise.

   My sister had always known I didnt want this title or job. I hated the idea being the next Alpha King. 

    Kate was always so lucky to be normal and to look normal. Well be a normal wolf that is. She went on runs 2 times daily.

I dont remember when the last time I let Theo run free. He was always on edge because all I let him do is train everyday.

I glared at both of them for a moment before speaking.

"Chloe, dont hack my computer again please, I know it was just for something silly. But next time it better be for a better reason, something that I can at least think about throwing you into the dungeon for." 
    Chloe laughed, and looked up from the laptop.
    "We dont have a dungeon." She accused.

   "But we do have a stable, I can order you to scoop the poop." I shrugged my shoulders.  The girls shook their heads at my threat.

   After they went back to looking at the list that was provided to me I got up and went to sit across from them.

Okay.. well maybe I should stop avoiding this.

"Okay girls I might need your help. Let's look at potential mates for me. And you tell me what you think of the ones I like."

They squealed at the same time in excitement.
   So for the rest of the flight they showed me girls that I may like.

  I found at least 10 out of a hundred females that I liked.

We landed and walked through the airport with the tablet stuck to their faces.

    Every few minutes they would make me look at it and tell me their thoughts.

  What they didnt relize is half the girls that we have seen was in this airport as we speak. 

We went through bigger packs first then the smaller packs.

''Tiffani Kross, daughter of a retired beta, age 18,  she is super hot, her references says super stylish can handle challenges and is super helpful. She has potential. All C's and B's in school not that bad. Has 2 brothers, one is now the beta." Kate showed me a picture and I gave a nod picking up my and Kate's bag.