Uh, Seriously? (4)

As Sapphire-Victoria sat in the Remake Centre, she thought of how special she was to be reaped for these Games.

She was surely ready, after all, she had been training for the Hunger Games since she was three years old.

During those seven years, Sapphire had learnt that her best weapon was a mace; there was just something so satisfying about bashing someone's skull in.

Maybe, when she won, she could get a tattoo or something of a ma-

RRRRIIIPPP!!

"What's wrong with you, you madwoman?"

Sapphire's usually sweet voice had transformed alarmingly into Victoria's harsh, ruthless voice as she screamed at one of her prep team members, Colletta.

The poor woman had only been trying to wax the little girl's arms when she turned feral.

"I-i-I'm s-s-sorry m-m-miss," she stuttered.

"I don't care if you're sorry, you could've killed me just then, and all you can say is 'sorry'?" the beast of a child retorted back.

"R-r-real-ly, I-i d-didn't m-m-mean to."

"Of course you didn't," Victoria snarled, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Where's my stylist? The sooner I get out of here, the better."

"M-m-miss, sh-she's b-busy-"

"You bi-"

The door swung open.

"Hello dearies! Never fear, your beautiful and amazing stylist Persephone is here! Well-
Oh. Oh my. What on earth has happened here?"

Victoria had scratched Colletta