Me and my Anime!!

Me: PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!! Now as all you reader-sans know, I truely love anime!!! But this is the end of the "anime" section. T.T sad......BUT!!! I will still be creating more funny moments!! Oh and that "man" that has been around a few of the jokes? Yeah, he'll be back.

Just dead from the beating.........he'll come back to life........hopefully.

also! I have been extramly busy, and haven't been able to dedicate stuff to people!! I WILL!!!!! no one has been nagging me, hopefully no one will! but I am going to! Beacuse everyone deserves a dedication somewhere!!! ^^ To show that I appriciate what all you peeps do!

Man: *comes back to life* *sits up* I AM ALIVE!

Me: Yay! Now I can make jokes out of you!

Man: uhhhh....no I'm still dead *falls back down*

Me: oh......ok.......what if I gave you a nickname?

Man: *mumbles* It would probaly be a dunb one.

Me: naw..........the reader-sans will name you!!! 

Man: *looks at you* Please don't give me a dunb nickname!

Me: please help me nickname him!!!

Man: I'm a guy that likes to be around people, but not her *points to author san, and my name is Kyle! I like to play instuments more than playing video games, but do like playing them from time to time. and i hate anime! 

Me: this is why I bash him.

Kyle: yay, my name changed!.....from man to Kyle.......great. oh and I also enjoy teasing author-san when possible.

Me: *nods* when possible.

Kyle and I: *bows* please take care of us!!! 

Kyle: I think I can make my own nickname!

Me: naw, reader-sans can do that!

Kyle: if they don't, then I'm nicknaming myself!

Me: it's my book.

(A/N: bye, luv you all! please Vote, share, suggest, and make sure you comment! I don't want kyle to nickname himself, and he for sure will not let me nickname him! Thanks!)