American Football

No not foot ball with ze feet, but the american game of tackling football.

So it is a mandatory thing to learn and play all the sports for the curriculum in highschool gym class.

But if you are like me, you know you can not catch a ball for life. So me being the girl in the all girls gym class that is kinda useless in a team.....

Teacher: HUT HUT!

Girls: *block each other*

Me: uhhhh I'm going to go hide now. BYE!

Blocker: k whatever, you can't do anything anyways.

Me: *runs behind teacher* Miss, pass it to me!

Teacher: *throws ball at me* are you seriously the only one open?!

Me: yeah. *almost drops the ball, and runs*

.....so at about 20 meaters from the end, everyones is looking around asking, "hey, where's the ball?" But only my teacher knew, but she didn't say anything.

But my best friend said, "Wait, if Sam isn't here......GUYS!!! SAM HAS THE BALL!!!!" But by then I was at the 10 meter mark. Yea , me a really slow runner. So I got a touchdown all by myself, but that was because I am a nobody, and no one really noticed me.

So for anyone that understands me, I know you can be achievers, even if it's something little as getting a touchdown alone in gym class. (Though to me it was a huge achivement!)

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please vote, share, or even read, it really means alot to me. Commenting is the best, because I love to hear all of your opinions!

Thanks

~MokonaBookWorm