My Brother's Mom

One day, me and my brothers went for a walk. my brothers are 8 and 5 respectively......and I look older than I really am *cough* pant size *cough* so then we're walking through a unknown side of the neighborhood, and i'm getting these really dirty and disgusted looks............

Then one lady just HAD to ask me, "Awwww your sons are soooo adorable."

and I just kinda lost it on the INSIDE......naw, on the outside too. XD

~----------~

oh an there was this on time that friend came on a walk with us, but in a diffrent neighborhood. yes, we still got dirty and disgusted looks, but less cause she looks younger than me.

But I was so sure they thought we were a lesbien couple. XD

(Lesbians and gays are ok.....no I do not exclude them! kay? so don't kill me in the comments!)

~----------~

Kyle: yes!!! my name hasn't changed yet!!!

Me: that's because I'm still giving another week to decide, until then, Steve the Usa-chan is your nickname!!!

Steve the Usa-chan: *falls on knees* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Me: *sweat drop* calm down! you're lucky i haven't but pink bunny ears on you yet!

Steve the Usa-chan: *Gloom*

oh and Author-chan? you know that no one has cussed you out in a comment yet right?

Me: YES!!! and I am oh so very happy!!!! Thank you to all those readers, voters, and commenters!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!