[MMD] Shingeki no Kyojin Funny Collection

A/N: sorry everyone!!! I had to go out of town yesterday, so I'm now back and going to do a double update!!!! luv you all and Thanks!!

Hello all my amazing readers!!!!! Please watched the Video before reading my comments, or defenitly not read them if you haven't watched Attack On Titan, please enjoy and laugh hard!!!!!!!

0:00- 0:17

Eren you're scaring me.

0:29-0:42

Marco: AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII -HOLY S***- WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIVE YOU'RE MAKING ME DO THIS!!!!!!!

*SPOILERS* YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I AM CRYING!!!!! KNOWING THAT YOU ACTUALLY SWORE AND ARE ALIVE MY MARCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0:41

That's right Horse-Dick!!!!!

0:44-0:59

That misic made me think something was going to happen..............................but NO! It was just a titan scared of Hanji.............................Wait............................that's actually scary......................

1:27-1:48

Mikasa!!! Don't kill Eren's love boy!!! Eren would kill you! (No I don't ship them, but I found it funny)

1:49

Eren: pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows

pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows

pink fluffy unicorns dancing on dancing on dancing on rainbows

Mikasa: *punches* I swear to holy saint Maria Eren if you sing that one more time I will kill you!

That was the most manily voice to sing that song. Mikasa, luv you right now.

1:15

Eren:And here is our wonderful english class

Armin: TWI...LIGHT....ISN'T.... LITERATURE!!!!!!!!!.

Mikasa: *dies*

Aparently Armin is stronger than Mikasa.

2:12-2:26-I now ship them.

2:52- 3:20-Uhhhhhhhhhh Jean...............................KILL HIM MIKASA!!!!!!!!!

3:34-3:48-Da heck?.....................I had Erens face most of the time..

5:16-6:26

O.o

6: 34-7:00

MOVE DEM HIPS BOYS!!!!!!!!! Hate the song though.

OVERALL: I think Levi made them clean too much, and now they're high on cleaning products....................................XD