Happy Birthday?

So today at school, they were announcing the birthdays for the day. When they said my name, the whole class turned around and stared at me for a few seconds. I my face was like "what? It's my birthday tomorrow" But then they just turned back around not saying anything. What a wonderful first period I have. You know what, maybe I should be writing a rant book too, then it would be a lot more easier to write jokes.

So happy birthday to anyone else who I knows, at least I can do that. ^^

My two best friends said Happy Birthday, so it's all good!

 ~----------~

Second period.

"Happy Birthday Kayla!"

"Oh it's your birthday Kayla, Happy Birthday!"

"It's your birthday tomorrow Tom? Happy Birthday!!!"

The whole class said happy birthday to those two.........................the only person who said happy birthday was my teacher.............STAY POSITIVE. Right?

~----------~

At lunch, a good friend of mine had come up to me to wish me a Happy Birthday the third person to remember. (At least I had someone right?) Afterwards i gave her my, "thumbs of approval!" So she was with one of my guy friends that has second period with me and he looked COMPLETELY SHOCKED when he heard my friend. Can you guess what the did next?!?

"It's your birthday?! So that was you on the announcements, I thought it was another Chinese girl."

"You were at my second period class........"

"Really?"

"It's been 3 months"

"Really?"

"......................................"

"Happy Birthday"

"thank you, but no."

"No approval?"

" *smiles* sorry.................NO"

~----------~

Oh and I hope I can update more, I know I have been slakn'. Sorry guys......