Funny Teachers part 2!

English class:

Teacher: ok class, now take out The merchant of Venice, we are to read to next scene.

Class: *groans* *swearing is heard in the background*

Teacher: I know guys, I know! You all hate this piece of literature, but it's in the curriculum so deal with it.

Me: Thanks,sir. Great inspiration!

Teacher: To tell you the truth, I hate this book too *throws it behind him* IT'S SO DEPRESSING! WHY DOES GRADE 10 HAVE TO BE ALL OF THE THE DEPRESSING BOOKS? Trust me, it get's better, grade 12 reading is much more happier and enjoyable. (He's a English teacher, so he's on a podium making all these hand motions and shanagins)

Class: O.OU...................................................................

~----------~

Music Class:

Teacher: So class, we are getting a bit off topic here, so let's continue...................

A student: Miss, what kind of pasta do you like?

Teacher:.............*takes a desk and throws it at the poor kid*

A student: *hides for his life.*

~---------~

Science class

My science teacher always checks homework

Boy next to me: Oh miss, I didn't do my homework.

Teacher: CREEP!!!

Me: O.o

~--------~

That's the second part! So I have decided to update every day until Friday Nov 7th. IT"S A MIRACLE! oh and we'll be having guests and one old friend. ^^ Then I'll probably have a small "Ask Sam Any Question!" Chappie, then answer them! Bai and thanks!