Instructions

I bought toys for my siblings, we went home and they opened them. So then, them being my lovely brothers they start working on them but start complaining.

brother: why are there no instructions? Don't all toys have them?

me:yes they do.......what's this bag with papers inside?

brother: just some codes and stuff.

me: stuff called instructions ? *takes out instructions*

brother: oh yeah. I forgot about that!

I don't think I have ever facepalmed so hard in my life.

hey everyone!! My internet was down yesterday (well I was in home depot but that was 5 mins.) , gomen for no update! So now I will present to you Kyle's new nickname!!!

Steve the Annoying Usa-chan on a Unicorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle:why is it so long?

Sandpaper: SAUU......no, STAUCU......I dunno, you are going to need a abbreviation though.

AND PINK BUNNY EARS!!!!!!!!! *takes out bunny ears*

Steve the annoying Usa-chan on a unicorn: oh no *runs*

Sandpaper: get back here!!! *chases*

~time skip brought to you by Kyle's long nickname~

SAUC on a U: *grumbles*

Sandpaper: yay he's wearing BUNNY EARS THAT ARE PINK!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! *fangirls*

SAUC on a U: I f***ing hate you!!

Sandpaper: I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!!! *glomps* AND NO SWEARING!! I also really want to take a picture of you and put it here.......

SAUC on a U: I do not, and fine....no swearing. But you can't take a picture without my permission, then you can't post it either!

Sandpaper:......fine. *pouts* I'll just find a photo that looks like you......

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SUGGEST GIVE HEARTS AND LOTS OF READ.....I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

and thanks for everything!