Sodapop x reader

It was a casual Friday night. A night full of wild partying at Bucks. Of course I was there seeing I knew Buck real well from my job down at the rodeo. Every Friday I noticed some of the same people there. This particular night I noticed two regulars Dallas Winston and Two-Bit Mathews. I also knew Dal real well from the rodeo and Two had hit on me a few times before. That night I glanced across the bar seeing Sodapop Curtis. We weren't too good of friends but he knew I was cool with Dal and Two so he treated me as if he knew me his whole life. We had never hung out alone before but we saw each other around more than once. We were more than acquaintances but less than friends. He was here with Dally, Two, and his right hand man Steve. They both worked at the DX gas station together. Girls had been eyeing him up all night and trying to talk to him, get him to dance. I did another shot glancing back to Soda. He looked extremely attractive. Jeans, a white shirt and a flannel. He laughed at some joke Two told and he grinned brightly. He had such a movie star smile, it was bright, captivating, and cute something you could never get enough of. I turned around doing another shot trying to shake from my thoughts of Sodapop. Suddenly I felt a presence around me "Well look who it is." Dally said leaning against the bar next to me. "Hey baby." Two-Bit smirked sitting down on the stool.
"Hey guys." I smiled and then looked back in front of me. Soda and Steve approached.
"Hey (y/n)." Soda grinned at me. I tried not to break out in a blush like every other girl.
"Hey Soda, hey Steve." I greeted the other two males.
"What're ya doing here by your lonesome?" Soda asked.
"Drinking, watching." I shrugged "Surprised to see you here Soda." I said honestly. Soda was one of those guys you never caught drinking even if he did look tipsy and wild and energetic it was all off plain living. "Decided I would come tonight, check it out." Soda shoved his hands into his pockets. Suddenly the song changed and to All Shook Up by Elvis. I smiled enjoyed the song choice.
"A well I bless my soul what's wrong with me." I sang swaying back and forth in my chair.
"I'm in love, I'm all shook up. Mhmmm." I laughed as Two-Bit did an Elvis impression.
"Hey (n/n) you wanna dance?" Soda asked.
"You wanna dance with me?" I asked with a blush as he grabbed my hand pulling me off the stool and to the dance floor.
"I-I can't dance." I stuttered glancing down
"It's real easy c'mon I'll teach you." Soda grabbed my hand putting it up slightly his other hand rested on my waist.
"Get close." He said so I stepped closer to him so we were almost touching "Step forward two times and then back two times. But throw some funk in there, dip when ya do it." Soda instructed already beginning to bop back and forth. I felt flushed but followed his lead bobbing back and forth with a smile on my lips.
"See ya got it." Soda encouraged with a smile. I heard Steve yell,
"Get it Soda!" And that made me blush. Some whistles came from Two and Dal.
"She touched my hand what a chill I got. Her lips are like a volcano that's hot. I'm proud to say she's my buttercup." Soda pressed his forehead to mine our faces extremely close. This position we were in felt almost natural like it was meant to be.
"I'm in love. I'm all shook up." Soda and I laughed in each other faces. I put my arms over his shoulders holding his neck while his hands held my waist. To someone watching we probably looked like two crazy drunks but I think we both knew what this was. Soda quick leaned in pressing our lips together. I more than happily kissed him back. After awhile we pulled away.
"I'm sorry I really wanted to do that." Soda laughed looking into my eyes "No it's okay I liked it." I giggled "Would you want to go on a date with me?" Soda asked and I nodded eagerly "Yes of course!" He grinned happily taking my hands back and danced with me for the rest of the night.