t w e n t y s i x

>> darkness is my secret admirer <<

[ANGEL]

The car was silent as I sat still in absolute shock and confused from what just happened. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he just did that to me... he punished me. I'm not exactly sure why it took me so long to comprehend but maybe it was just for the fact that he started acting differently towards me but at the same time he was still very intimidating and kinda rough, like he can't make up his mind on how to act.

I replayed the event that happened in the dressing room in my head, closing my eyes at the thought and still feeling his lips linger on my skin causing me to shiver.

Niall noticed my change of mood from this morning but didn't say anything the whole ride and only occasionally glanced at me through the rear view mirror. I had spent the entire ride either staring out the window or looking down at my lap just lost in thought, definitely confused about Harry.

The car door opened, "Angel?" Niall held the door and a hand out for me. I shook my head as I slowly came back to reality and placed my small hand in his as he helped me step out of the car. I quietly thanked him before I opened the front door and he drove off to park the car in the garage.

I stepped in to be immediately welcomed by the smell of some delicious food coming from the kitchen. The thought of food definitely distracted me as I realized I hadn't had lunch yet. I walked in on Johanna cutting up some vegetables on the dicing board and I carefully placed my bag to hang off the back of the bar stool. She slightly turned around, "Dear, you're home! How'd the shoot go?"

"It was great, a little nerve wracking at first but I eventually got used to it when one of the other models helped me out." She continued on asking me, insisting I give her as many details as possible and of course I did just making sure to completely leave out Harry.

Niall walked in after a couple minutes and joined us as Johanna served us both our lunches. We all chatted for a while as we ate our food, just simply enjoying each other's company until there was a ring at the door and Johanna went to go answer it. I waited until Johanna left the kitchen to bombard Niall.

"So," I excitedly placed my hands on the counter next to his arm, catching him off guard a bit. "You and Denise, spill." I wiggled my eyebrows as his cheeks grew a light shade of crimson. He looked back down at his plate, using the fork to move around his leftover food and trying to avoid my question. But I kept on bugging.

"Oh c'mon, Niall. Its so obvious you two like each other why don't you just make the first move already?" He quickly looked up at me with hope flooding his eyes.

"Are you sure she likes me?"

"Well it's definitely obvious and she didn't deny it when I brought it." I smiled sweetly at him. He thought about for a second with a foolish grin forming along his lips as he finally nodded his head.

"Okay, I'll ask her-" He stopped talking when Johanna walked back into the kitchen with a confused look on her face. We both stared at her as she made her way over to the counter with two envelopes in her hand. She only looked down at them for a couple seconds, fumbling the papers in between her fingers before finally meeting our gaze.

"Johanna what's wrong?" Niall's voice traced with concern as he stood up and straightened his posture. Her eyes flickered between Niall and I until she handed me one of the envelopes. I looked down at her outstretched hand, all confused and wondering who could've written me a letter. No one knows I'm here, there's no one to know that I'm here.

I carefully took the envelope out of her hand to turn it over and find my name written in a beautiful cursive that is unfamiliar to me. Just by looking at it I felt it in my gut that this wouldn't be good and it felt more intense with Johanna and Niall looking at me.