Been Here for Three Years/Anbu

(That's Aman's anbu mask. It's a wolf. [obviosly])

(Aman's POV)

It's been about 3 years since I came to the Hidden Leaf. I became closer with Kakashi, and now he is my best friend. I became good friends with Gai, Iruka, and a girl named Anko. Anko and I bonded over being used by Orochimaru. Over the years I have gotten stronger and wiser. Kakashi even taught me his Lightning Blade! I started to notice ninja that seem different then the rest. They seem better, than others. They wear animal masks, and a grey uniforms. When I asked what they were, the Hokage told me they were 'Anbu.' He said they were elite, black ops, ninja. I wanted to be one.  Lucky for me today I got to try out to be one.

(Time skip. Because I have no idea what you have to do to be an Anbu.)

I was exhausted, and beaten up, but it was worth it. Because now, look out world Aman Okami is in the Anbu Black Ops! 

I'm on my way to my initiation, where I take an oath, am welcomed in, and receive my mask.  When I got there I hung out with  the rest of the Anbu. Including Kakashi. Kakashi joined about a month ago. I received my mask. It was a wolf. Why am I not surprised? (Note sarcasim) I was happy I at least was put on the same team as Kakashi.

"Hey, Aman?" I heard Kakashi say my name.

"Yeah?"

"I-I got you a congratulations present."

"Really, you did? You didn't have-"

"I wanted to Aman," he cut me off smiling his closed eye smile. Oh how I wish I could see his face, his real smile.

He held out a long, small box to me. I opened it. 'Gasp'

(Kakashi's POV)

I really hope she likes it. I never really get anything for anyone. But she's....different. She opened te box, I held my breath.

(Aman's POV)

I opened it.  

'Gasp'

It was a beautiful necklace, with a moon charm in the center. 

 I practically tackled him in a hug

"I love it. Will you help me put it on?"

I removed Mako's scarf. Kakashi was blushing (because of how much of her neck was showing), I could tell even though he had a mask. I moved my long braid to the side. He hooked the back of the necklace. It truly was beautiful. Then he hugged me from the back. I was a little suprised, but relaxed into his warm embrace. I knew this was gonna be grate. 

Was up readers!! I hope you liked that! I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I get any of the story or time line wrong. Just bear with me, it will get better when I get to the Naruto time line. Oh and that necklace is actually mine! As allways, vote, comment, and follow! Catch ya' on the Dark Side!!🐺🌙