Prologue

He took his backpack, turned his back to his dear house's entrance hall. He smiled with a suffering expression on his trembling thin lips. His strands were not as shipshape as always. He was just like he has just survived from a hard war, or maybe he would be escaped from Russia. However, the truth was none of them. When you look carefully, you could see that it hadn't been a long time since he last cried. His eyes were not wet at that moment, but his sorrow could be seen from the crimson color around his eyes. How could he do that? He had cried just like he did many times before. Although this, he still couldn't learn how to be strong.

"Damn it..." murmured he unconsciously. His thoughts were making him feel sick more than anything else.

He just couldn't stop crying, he didn't want to think about the things that cannot be changed by thinking. His thoughts, memories made him more suffer more and more by time.

He quickly took his backpack and leaded to the door, ignoring his terrible looking. He left his home behind, thinking not coming here for a long time, or maybe never. His footsteps were getting faster and faster.

"I have to leave here right now!"

But where to go? He was a nation anyway, if he leaves his homeland, then where could he go?

Being alone in this cruel world as a nation was one of the most suffering things. His soul trembled with this thought a bit. His broken soul had no strenght to stand anymore.

Suddenly, he stopped and stood on his knees, on the dry cold ground, in the middle of the street. Some people looked him so weird, as if he was just a crazy man. Soon, it started to rain so fast, street was emptied as soon as possible. However, Toris was the only one who was willing to get wet and have a fever, he was still kneeling on the ground. He didn't care how cold he was, how shivering he was. He had to be better staying there...

Dear readers, if you are asking about Feliks, Poland, we cannot say anything about him. It is like I hear you asking why... Well, that's where the story begins...