14-The Paths...

Both of them were running... No matter how much they got tired, no matter how they felt cold, they didn't stop running... At least, Toris was running only because of Feliks who grabbed his hand tightly. It impossible for him to pull his own hand from between the other one's warm palm. Not only because he couldn't focus on because of running, also because of the feeling it gave to his heart. A touching... Only this was the reason that made his eyes wet. He wanted to yell with all his heart...

"Feliks!"said he, but the Polish man didn't hear him. "Feliks!" The result didn't change. He forced his lungs after that... "FELIKS!"

Feliks stopped suddenly and jolted. He turned around to look Toris' eyes. "What's it? We have to---"

"They won't come anyway! Why are we running..."

"Didn't they took us apart? Of course they will come after us, we have to be hurry, Russia has long legs anyway, let's--"

"They won't come, seriously just calm down!"said Toris, grabbing Feliks' shoulders tightly.

Feliks stopped after that and looked at the reflection of himself on Toris' eyes.

"He..."said Toris. "H-He was going to let me go anyway, but..." stopped he and laughed suddenly. "...I didn't think that you were going to come for me with these clothes." 

"What? Are these bad? How can you say that?! This combination is one of my favourites! Liet, we call THIS fahion!"said Feliks excitedly. Toris laughed again, and hugged him crying. Feliks was surprised at first but he did the same thing as his heart became warmer like the Lithuanian's.

"Dievas... I thought that-"

"It's over, just relax..."

"But you seem worse than me."

"Do I?"Feliks chuckled. Toris stepped back and held the Polish man's hands tightly as his eyes were looking at his with a soft smile on his face.

"Just let's get back to home."

"Tak."answered Feliks with his greatest smile.

And then they started walking...

________________

They were walking without talking for half an hour. Maybe both of them were thinking something... About their future lives, about their love and so on maybe. However, Feliks was the one who broke the unknown silence between them.

"Stars are so beautiful, don't you think so?"

The Lithuanian man didn't answer at the beginning, looking at the sky which night ruled at the moment. He smiled softly, and replied...

"Like you."he chuckled as Feliks blushed and laughed.

"I didn't know that you're that romantic Liet!"said he, slapping Toris' shoulder.

"But Po..."started Toris talking again. "... I love you, what can I say anyway?" he blushed as he was rubbing his own shoulders.

"I love you too, of course... And you know what?..." Feliks hugged Toris before continuing his words. "The paths we have passed were the best moments in my life."

Toris hugged him back.

"Not just this adventure we recorded in our memories... But also the ones since we met each other for the first time."

"Yeah..."smiled Toris with happiness.

"Let's just go home."

_____________

Sorry for a short chapter... And for updating so late. Q^Q The next one will be the last chapter.