13-Stranger

A fragile girl with green eyes and brown hair stopped when she was already in front of Russia's house under the trembling moonlight. She looked at her basket filled with some fruits and clothes and watched the big house before her eyes, taking a deep breath. She wore her best smile and leaded to the door and started knocking it. 

After a little while, finally the door was opened by Yekaterina who had a little soft smile on her face when she saw the stranger girl.

"Um...Actually..."said she with a hesitation. Then she cleared her throat and tried to speak again. "I'm lost, can you tell me where the nearest village is?"

Yekaterina smiled even more. "Instead telling you that, what about staying with us tonight? It's pretty dangerous to walk around in the middle of a night. Especially for a girl, no?"

"I don't want to--"

"No it's okay, just come in dear, you must be cold as well, please come in."said she without waiting the stranger's answer. Grabbing her wristle, she leaded to the living room, and showed her the fireplace. "Just get warm before you got sick, I'll be back." said Yekaterina and went back to the door to close it.

The stranger girl sat in front of the fireplace, and a little smirk showed up on her face until Yekaterina turns back with a blanket in her hands.

"Here." said Yekaterina and covered the other girl's back with the blanket without waiting a certain answer from her.

"Thank you." smiled she. The other one also smiled in return and left the room.

The girl immediately throw the blanket away and stood up, started walking on her foot tips, trying not to make a little voice.

Damn Liet, where are you??

~Feliks' POV~

Of course, firstly I had to check his room first. If it was still the same place, there would be there anyway. So I climbed up the stairs and sneaked the corridor like a patient panther that was waiting for its prey.

I could hear my heartbeats inside my head. Well, I actually knew that it is not that easy for a country to die, but I just didn't want anyone to find me, because after that I wouldn't have another chance to take him from this place.

However, when I came in front of his room, I saw no one other than Belarus. She was watching outside from the window. Even though she could think that I was a stranger girl just like Ukraine did, her senses were much stronger than her sister. I had to be careful, so I just decided to leave there and go to other rooms instead. Fortunately she didn't recognized me so I could save myself.

Now this is the time to save Liet.

I checked out all of the rooms in the second floor, but it was useless, there weren't anyone except other two Baltics and Turk states. I went down again, but I saw something I didn't expect in the entrance hall.

Liet, Ukraine and that Russia was talking with each other. Then Ukraine saw me that moment, leaded to my side, smiling.

"Oh, miss, let me introduce my brother Ivan."said she pointing his brother with her hand. However the only I cared about was Liet, who was also looking at me as Ivan did. I could see his wet eyes, it made me think that Russia did something bad to him. And it was the thing that made me angry.

I throw away my brown wig, grabbed his arm, leaded to the opened door and started running with him as fast as I could.

I didn't want to look back, just because I would be a thing that would make us slower than the current time.

I just could his shocked voice from my shoulders...

"Po-Poland??!"

~No POV~

"V-Vanya..."Ukraine said.

"Let 'em go... It was useless since the begging anyway..."said Ivan with a bitter smiling on his face. He closed the door and looked at his sister's eyes. "We will suffer again in this situation..."

"Do you mean...?"

"Soviet Union is already over, and we cannot recreate it again..."

He left and went to his room.

_____________________

Yeah, short as always -_- *cries* Anyways, I started working on new fanfictions (of course they are also about Hetalia) (PS. a good project about FrUK especially :3) BUT I'm not sure that I will be able to write and publish them on Wattpad. Because of some family problems, my mom thinks to cut our relationship with internet (in an era like this -_-). I hope to finish this story at least....