9-The Lion

"Ugh... How disgusting those homos are..." whispered an unknown voice from the shadows.

"Sir, when will we..?"

"Just wait, you fools, wait for my commands."

"R-Roger..."

__________________________________

"So... What are we going to do about tonight's meeting plan?"

"Ah, that? Just wait until the right time, I don't want to ruin the plan. I want to see your surprised face when the time comes~."

"Those Poland rules, huh?"

"Tak~ (Yes~)"

"However I think we have to take a shower first, just look at us..."

"Meh, if Liet says so~."said he smiling.

Two men were holding each other's hands while they were walking. They were pushed for time, but that was a thing they didn't know about. When that time came, they stopped by a loud sound coming from somewhere near.

"NOW!"

Before two men could understand what was happening, they were already surrounded by a circle of soldiers around them. About ten soldiers were aiming at them with their rifles. The Polish man was glaring at them as if you let go him, he could kill them all. However Toris seemed afraid of the current situation seriously, he even could feel his own heart beats inside his head. Both their hands were shaking.

The soldiers' commander seemed after then. A girl with pale blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a military uniform was standing in front of the couple. Her ocean like blue eyes were burning with anger.

"Na-Natalia-" Toris knew this face very well, so it was such a shock for him, but Feliks wasn't shocked as much as he did. She was Toris' old crush anyway.

"You tried to kill my brother..."

"NO, I-I was just... I was just protecting myself, it was an acce--"

"SHUT UP!"said she interrupting him. She quickly leaded towards him and seized by the collar, and punched him twice. Seeing this, Feliks suddenly pushed her onto the ground and before what the others understood it, he took Liet to his lap and started to run as fast as he could. Natalia stood up and screamed with an anger came from her lungs, she was just like a female lion that was starving for its prey:

"FIRE!"

"FELIKS! LOOK OUT!"

However, Feliks couldn't hear him and stopped suddenly, he was going to fall on the ground if he hadn't balanced himself in time. He started to breathe rapidly, feeling sleepy. Toris freed from him and landed on the groud, it wasn't a hard thing for him to do anymore since Feliks had no strength anymore. Toris could understand what happened, because of this he was afraid, he held Feliks and checked out his back. He felt like he was going to cry because of what he saw... Poland's back was colored with his own blood, it was completely red. Feliks forced himself to smile even a bit, then he lost his consciousness, fell on Lithuania's chest.

Toris was trembling with despair, he had to stop the bleeding somehow. He tried to stop it by cushioning, but it seemed that it didn't worked. However he kept cushioning no matter what, he couldn't stop his tear drops at last, he was just doing the same thing. His face was washed with his own  tears, he just couldn't believe it, he didn't want to believe it, he wished he was the one who got shot instead him.

"Hey!"called Natalia him, approaching him with the soldiers. "Hey said I!" when she saw that he didn't listen to her, she gave commands to the soldiers and they obeyed her as expected. They immediately caught Lithuania and layed him down like polices do, limiting his possible moves. Since he was crying -and crying- loudly, it made Natalia annoyed.

"JUST SHUT YOUR F*CKING MOUTH UP!"said she kicking his face, and then she pulled him up holding from his hair. "It's over, you jerk, my brother will become happy when he sees you again. I hope you remember the Soviet years, huh? Cuz those days will come again from now on."

"At...At least... Can I wish something for the last time?"