6-Being Out Of Strength

Toris' eyes widened as he realized that his friend was falling. He ran and reached him just before he was going to fall down to the rockies, grabbed his left arm just in time.

"He's heavy..."thought Toris. He could barely hold him. "Hey! Feliks?" called he his name. "HEY! STOP JOKİNG!"... However, after a while he realized that it wouldn't work since Feliks was unconscious.

"Hey, you've got to be kidding me..."murmured he to himself.

How could he pull to the ground again? It was impossible for him to do that without another person's help, he could lose his balance and fall down with him as well.

"Well, well... So you were here huh?"said someone.

Toris was in panic, since he thought that no one could find them there. He could barely turned his face to the owner of the voice. He felt like he was going to cry. No, he didn't know that person, that was the reason he was going to cry. However, he could understand who he was by looking at his clothes. A soldier... And exactly he wasn't Lithuanian or Polish.

"So you were here! The person who pushed Mr. Ivan! I've just found him, guys! Come on!"yelled he to the other side of himself. "So you thought that you could easily escape from him, no? He could die!"

"Please... Help me, he's going to fall..."

"I don't care about your foolish lies! You just have to die... However, I cannot do that, Mr. Ivan always says that he wants to become one with you just like in old days... Peh..."

The soldier was getting closer to him so fast. Toris couldn't breathe normally because of his fear, what could he do? He had to think, but he was completely bemused. He was like sweating, but he even couldn't understand it. Finally took a deep breath and let himself fall down with Feliks in front of the soldier's shocked expression. While they were falling down, Toris had enough time to hug Feliks and protect him from the incoming damage. He closed his eyes tightly just like how he held Feliks on his lap.

Actually, they were lucky. Since they didn't land on the rockies. If it would be happened, they couldn't be no longer in this world. Toris couldn't remember anything but a sudden pain he felt in the right side of his body. When he opened his eyes, he checked Feliks at first step at once, and tried to stand up, but it seemed that it was really impossible for him to stay on his own feet. He forced himself and took Feliks to his lap, as if he was carrying a bride, and started to escape fast as much as he could.

"Damn, my leg..." he could barely use his right leg. However, we wasn't going to give up, he went on his way.

After a while, suddenly, he collapsed where he stepped on. His leg was out of its strength already. He checked Feliks' body, it was still okay, totally okay. He smiled softly as he was looking at him, and tear drops started to escape from his eyes. He was glad to save him from the possible damages. At least, he was okay... However, he started to be afraid of be caught with him.

"Liet..."murmured the Polish man.

"FELIKS?!"answered he as held his shoulders, his eyes widened. "ARE YOU OKAY?!" his voice was twittering.

Feliks could sit up so easily as if he was just waking up in another morning, as if nothing has happened. And looked at the crying Lithuanian man right next to himself.

"Hey, hey, still, like, why are you crying, man?"said he with a smiling face, rubbing his friend's tears.

Toris was completely shocked because of his sudden good behaviours, and tried to understand the reason of his acts. How could he smile after what has happened? Could he really escape from his feelings so easily? He even tried to kill himself, didn't he? At least wasn't it so?

"Pol... How... Why..."he couldn't gather his wits, he couldn't speak.

"What's wrong?"

"Hey! They're there! Get 'em!" a soldier was pointing at the two friends from distance, there were a few soldiers with him as well. "Don't kill them, we need them alive!"

When Toris tried to stand up, he groaned with pain. And of course, Feliks realized this when he stood up fast. Without saying even a word, he took his friend to his lap just like Toris did to him just a moment ago, and started to run as fast as he could.

"Hey, after 'em!" and the soldiers started to go after him.