12-Regret

"Hell, why didn't you tell me about him?!"shouted Poland at a few soldiers standing in front of him.

"Sir, it was too dangerous, we were thinking about your--"

"I don't care even a little!"

"Sir, there will be a war if we attack them..."

Feliks was trying to calm down, but he couldn't prevent his anger and he throw everything away in his room.

It was strange enough that nobody told me about him even when I was in the hospital... This night will be different, I swear... I will save him...

"Get out of here now!"

Then they left, saying nothing, and maybe worrying or getting annoyed a bit.

Tonight... Tonight, I will go there, I don't care if I die or something this time, he's more important.

He paced the floor in his room for a few minutes, sinking in thoughts... The thoughts of how could he save him from that hellish place. However, he couldn't think a good plan, so he just threw everything on his table away with a sudden exploding anger that crushed both his mind and heart, screaming a bit. Then he went and sit on the floor, leaning his back and head to the wall, looking at the ceiling above him with his green eyes.

He hoped that Ivan didn't hurt him or something at least, regretting his thoughts when he saw them together in the greengrocer. How could he forget the past that time just for a moment and lose to his own jealousy? Was he too sensitive or something? He chuckled at himself with an insulting expression on his face.

"Maybe only because I love to wear female clothes, huh..."

After a silence, his eyes widened and he stood up immediately. You could see that his eyes were shining as if he finally found a plan to save his precious love... He left the room then.

____________________________

"Please take a seat."said Ivan with his usual warm smiling face, sitting on a chair. Well, actually you could still feel that suspicious dark aura from him. At least, Toris felt so since he was still trembling of thinking that there can be a trouble for him.

Toris was watching the room, where was almost empty, full of dust, and seemed like old. He also could feel the smell of the damp, that was the thing that made him disgusted with the place. He knew that place from the old times, Soviet term, very well, so it made him disgusted more. Maybe just because of the floating memories inside his head, it seemed that he didn't hear Ivan at first.

"Lithuania? Won't you sit?"asked Ivan again, pointing at the chair next to his. Lithuania came himself second time and sat there apologizing. He chose to stay silent then, since he didn't know what Russia was going to do. Maybe he also thought that it would be best to stay like that.

Seeing that, Ivan sighed and stood up, started to pace. The other's emerald eyes were watching his moving feet. Then they stopped suddenly.

"Lithuania..."

"Yes, Mr. Ivan?"

Ivan said nothing, just looked at him for a while and started to laugh loudly. He even didn't realize that the other one started to blush after that.

"I think that we have to talk like two adults, don't you think?"asked Ivan after cutting laughing.

Are you kidding with me? "like two adults"?! What were we about 30 years before then?!

"What is it about?"

"Ah, but first, just call me Ivan from now on."

Lithuania nodded.

"Good, I know that we lived so many things in our lives... So many wars we've seen... Ah.. Being a country is really a big thing..."

"So... What do you mean?"

"Lithuania... I still can see that you are shiviring. I wanted to say that you got a cold or something, but I can understand the truths just by looking at your face... You don't need to be afraid of me like those old days anymore..."Ivan said, approaching to the Lithuanian and patting his head friendly. The Lithuanian's eyes widened with shock.

"I know that we lived so ma--"

"Why..."

"Lithuania?"

"Why are you telling me these things?"

"I just want to apo-"

"What about the people I lost in the war? What about the pains I have on my back?"Lithuania's eyes were getting wetter while he was talking. Then he stood up from his chair. "And what about Poland?! I even don't know if he is alive or not! What is this?! Like adults? Aren't you the one who plays with us as if we are the toys?!" 

He suddenly stopped talking, realizing that he did something that he shouldn't. He looked away, he even couldn't realize the tears on his cheeks until that. He covered his face with one hand, going an edge of the room, crying silently, hoping that Russia didn't see him. However, Russia saw enough.

"I-I'm really sorry, ahah... I went too much I guess, no?"

Russia said nothing and walked towards him.

"I guess I--"Lithuania said, but he was cutted with a sudden hug from Russia.

"I know that I cannot bring back those things that you've lost already, but... At least give me a chance from now on... Forgive me..."

Lithuania couldn't say anything after that, how could he say even a word anyway? He shedded his tears on Ivan's shoulder, hugging him tightly.