7-The Lithuanian What?!

The Polish man was pretty fast even though it seemed he had a bad physique. His blond hair was dancing with the wind as he ran between the trees and rocks. The other man in his lap was actually shocked with the events he had seen until that time, he was thinking if it was even a right thing to escape from those soldiers. Of course, Feliks should have known the reason since Toris had told him. However, it was possible that he couldn't hear because of his sadness. Maybe he forgot so quickly? Toris grabbed Feliks' clothes tighter thinking those things. That moment, Feliks wanted to say something, but since he knew that it wasn't the right time, he decided that it would bebetter not to talk.

"Are they behind us, still, Liet?"

"..."

"Liet!"

"Huh? Ah, no, they don't..."

"Seriously, sinking into thoughts? Hahh..ah... Like...Like, this time? It's forbidden in the Poland rules."

"Can't I even think..?"

"Just get rid of the bad ones..."replied the blond man with a grin on his face.

"Does it mean... But..."

Feliks finally stopped running when he found a small cavern which was located behind many shrubs.  He carefully put Toris on the soft earth ground, and he sat right next to his friend, leaning his back to the cavern wall, breathing and sweating.

"Are you alright, Feliks?"

"What kind of question is this, like, really?"replied he starting laughing.

"Is there something funny?"

"You! Ahahah... You, Liet! Even though you are the only  one who is injured, you are worrying about me, about a very healthy person! I'm, like, the best in the world since I'm Poland, no?"he was seriously smiling as if nothing has happened, although he was the one who began to cry at first.

"Pol..." it was like Toris' voice was fading, he was afraid of talking.

"What? Did you really think that I would jump from that cliff? Ahah, what a terrified face..."

"Po, I'm totally serious! Did you do it on purpose?"asked he. Feliks helped him to sit up when he saw that he was trying to do it by himself.

"Tell me...Poland..."

"As I said, I wouldn't do that never ever, since I'm Poland. Don't you believe me?"

"I do... But..."he closed him and continued his words with a lower voice: "I was so worried... I thought that you were going to kill yourself because of me..."

"Hey, you told me the reason, didn't ya? It seems like I just fainted, I dunno, strange... The Poland rules..."

"No..."

"Co? (What?)"

"From now on, there will be the Lithuanian rules as well..."smiled he softly. 

"The Lithuanian...WHAT?!"

"The Lithuanian rules say that Poland will be happy from now on."

"Liet... Did you bang your head?"

"Perhaps, we fell from a cliff anyway."

"Wait, WHAT?!!"the Polish man was shocked with a weird expression on his face. Toris chuckled when he saw his face.

"Really, as if we are in an action movie or something, don't you think so?"he was really smiling, smiling brighter than the time he was talking with Ivan. Therefore, Feliks blushed a bit.

"Hey, Liet... Just wait here."said he quickly stading up and heading to the enterance of the cavern to look around. Actually, his main purpose was breathing the fresh air outside. He saw his real smiling... No... He saw his best smiling.

After a while, his thoughts faded away with some voices that are coming from distance. He tried to focus on them, closed his eyes.

"Search everywhere, don't let them escape."

Feliks' eyes widened as he heard those. He quickly turned back to Toris and hugged him, then he stepped back and took his head between his hands.

"Please, just trust me, we can escape from here."

"What... Are they---"

"They are here, but I'm sure we can hide somewhere."

They hugged each other again.