2-A Meeting Plan

"Ugh.... It's finished... Finally..."said he with an exhaustion on his face, putting his head between his arms on his office table.

He seemed really tired. When he look at the clock, he saw that it was almost twelve o'clock, which means midnight. He stood up from his chair with no will, and leaded to the window to close it. When he hold the window, then someone showed up right in front of the window, screaming in all sudden. Toris find himself on the floor, he was really afraid from this unexpected event.

"Hejj!!! Cześć Liet!!!"(Heyy!!! Hello Liet!!!)

"Do you have to do this everytime?? My heart was going to explode!"

"Ahahah, Liet, just couldn't stand!! I wanted to see ya!"

"Ah... Okay, we have no choice... Come in..."

The Polish man came in from the window and helped his friend to stand him up. He thanked him and they both sat on the Lithuanian man's bed.

"So... Just lemme talk about something new... Do ye know, I know a place where is just better than we've visited until now. Well, it is in my place of course." he chuckled.

"Where is it then?"

"A bar in Warsaw, where else could it be in? Like, I dunno, you know somewhere better than my beloved Warsaw?"

"You love all of your cities, as if I know..."

The Polish man laughed after these words of his friend and he hugged him so tight. Toris felt his warmth until his bones inside. It was kind of weird actually. He didn't know why he felt so, maybe because he worked too much. He felt like he was melting between his friend's arms. As Feliks quitted hugging him, he felt like he was irked a bit.

"So here, I wrote the address where we are going to meet at." said he giving him a tiny piece of paper.

Toris took the address and thanked him. However he couldn't understand why was he planning too much just for a bar meeting. He didn't mention about it, he was Feliks anyway, he might have other plans.

"I hope my business will be finished until that time..."

"Hm?? What are you saying, you can do your those boring 'works to do'es any other time. Just spend your time with me, it would be really fun!"

"Yeah, but..."

"Oh, come on! Toris, really..." he caught Toris' arm and pulled him to his body closer. "Please just come with meee~." said he as if he was going to cry or something.

This was something which Toris couldn't stand. The only friend of his in this world was no one but Feliks. He had already gotten used to be annoyed by Feliks, but he couldn't stand if he cries at least once. Feliks covered his face with his hands in a low mood.

"Feliks....I'm sorry... really...Of course I'm going to come with you..." said he touching his friend's arms softly. Feliks suddenly started to laugh so hard and then put his hands on his knees.

"You....ahah....You really thought that I was upset?"said he, still laughing. Toris' face was colored with red because of his embarrassment. He got angry a bit as well. He couldn't say anything and just turn his face to another side of his room.

"Ahaha, dziękuję (thank you) than Liet, you are still same~"said he hugging him again, with a shiny smiling on his face. "Then I'm going, see ya!" he leaded to the window which he went in through just a moment ago.

"Hey, just use the door!" said Toris with a fuss.

"It's okay, I'm Poland, nothing can hurt me~." then he jumped off from the window. When Toris ran and look down, he saw that Feliks was already on his beautiful pony. He saw Toris on the window and waved at him. "See ya tomorrow!" then he disappeared in the dark night.

Toris sat back down on his bed and thought... "How didn't he hurt himself, one of his 'Poland rule's? Ahaha..."

Actually he felt really weird, when he thought that he was crying and it wasn't so, he felt as if someone betrayed him so badly, his huggings were even warmer than before, his smile was shinier than it used to be...

"Maybe because of too much working...Ugh..."

When he read the address which Feliks gave him, he was shocked a bit.

"But...why is this address located in my place?...And not Warsaw? Maybe he wanted to walk a bit...huh..."

Then he finally turned the lights off to sleep.