10-Beneath The Rain

From this point, I hope my readers to remember the prologue chapter, since I am going to continue this story from that scene...

The rain...

We resume telling about Toris again... He was going to leave his homeland. He even didn't know when to come back, maybe he was going to die somewhere else and wouldn't be able to see his books, tables, papers, and even his lover never again... He didn't know, how could he know the future anyway? He was lost against his old crush, Natalia, who is also the little sister of Ivan.

"It's over..."

It could be an end for him, for real. He let rain drops to have him. He wanted to hate the rain from that moment until his death...

_______________________________

"At...At least... Can I wish something for the last time?"asked he trying to look away, since he was afraid of her looks of death.

"Huh?!"replied she being disgusted, then she kicked his beautiful innocent face one more time. "Who do you think you are?! A wish?! Do I look like an idiot?!"

"Natasha, that's enough..."said a soft voice from behind of her. The owner of the voice was a pretty girl, with short blond hair, and large breasts. She also had a military uniform on her just like the other one. Natalia turned around and looked at her, leaving Toris.

"Sis, what are you doing here?"

"You wanted me to help you, no? I'm here to help you actually~"

"Yeah, wha-"

"...To help you about your bad behaviours..."interrupted she her, smiling kindly.

"What the hell was that for?!"Natalia didn't expect from her to say such words.

"Ahahah, just think about it... You have enough power to defeat Lithuania maybe, but you have to be careful about your choices. You injured Poland, this is a call of war. Can you defeat Poland? Do you really think so?"

"My brother would---"

"He wasn't a member of Soviet Union."

"So WHAT?!"

"Also you haven't spoke with Vanya (Ivan-chan), am I right?"said he grinning backhandedly, Natalia couldn't say anything about this, it seemed like she was shocked. "Well then... Don't worry, boy..."said he bowing next to the Lithuanian man laying on the ground. "I'll take care of him..."smiled she.

"Miss Yekaterina... Ačiū la--"

"...However... I want something in return."

"What..."

"Be a part of our New Soviet Union from now on and don't meet him again..."

_______________________________

"What could I say anyway? He..."he stopped thinking then, stood up, took his backpack and started to run suddenly, beneath the rain.

"Hey Liet, where are you going?"

Please stop! Stop echoing in my head!

"Eeeeh?? We were going to meet tonight, remember? I had a great surprise for you!"

Please just go away! You even didn't tell me about your surprise!

"But it's a surprise, how could I tell you? Ahahah, Liet, you're so cute~"

Shut up!

"Do you remember the first time we met?"

GO AWAY!

"Liet..."

DON'T SAY MY NAME!

"...I love you..."

Poland....

"...It's too bad that we couldn't celebrate our commonwealth anniversary, don't you think so?..."

He got faster and faster. People was still thinking that he was totally a crazy... He wasn't crazy, as you know, but he would turn into a crazy from that moment on... It was just a while maybe.

When he stopped suddenly again, he looked up and screamed those words with all his strength:

"I HATE YOU!"

Then he started to cry again...