Remorse

Your Pov

I exited the school and started running down to my home. I can't believe that I'm such a brat! Maybe it's because I am. I wiped away my tears and continued running, my home isn't far from here. It was close to my school, I don't know how my parents would react to this, especially my mom.. what would she think of me right now that I came back from school too early? But I can't go back right now, not after what happened. It will be too awkward, God why am I so dumb?

I came to my house and started knocking on my door only to reveal my mom with a confused look on her face, I ignored her and head inside and went to my room. I heard my mom yelling at me for why I came early. She suddenly busted down on my door to my room and glared at me with those hateful eyes. I already regretted this.

"Y/n, what happened? Why did you come early? Don't you want to get better at math?!" She spat angrily at me. I try to come up with a good reason to answer her question.

"I... I don't feel so good, I told my teacher that and he agreed to sent me home.. so.. here I am." I smiled at her nervously, I know it's a shitty lie, but I really don't her to be more mad..

Her face calmed down a bit. "Ok.. but it better had been that way. If that was one of your dirty lies I won't hesitate to bring my own belt and slap you."

I gulped nervously, she then finally leaves my room. I sighed in relief, and then, I flopped down to my bed and started to slowly sob, my face against to my pillow. 'I wish my mother isn't so abusive, why is my life is so terrible? Why? Just why?? I deeply feel so miserable.' These thoughts were running through my mind, I hate my mom. I wish I was someone else. As I was crying onto my soaked pillow, I slowly drifted off to a deep slumber.

Authors note

Did I not mention that, well, the reader has a abusive mother and has been abused before. This chapter was really short but like I said, I tried and I'm not a great writer so yeah :/
But thx to the ppl who voted on my story!