Absurd

Baldi's Pov

I pulled out a chair and sat down at my teacher's desk and started looking through my papers, I carefully scored each question at their previous test and give out another math test for their next period. I looked at Y/n, going out with F/n, I don't know why but it pisses me off when I see that doltish, imbecile hanging out with Y/n. I'm not jealous, I'm just feeling a bit left out. Why am I having these thoughts were I wanted to torture F/n? There's clearly something wrong with me.. ever since Y/n came, my motivation for teaching her has been great until F/n came along with her.. friends right? They were friends so why am I being sadistic lately? I've been stalking Y/n's every single move. Day and after school. Ever single day. She wouldn't know and I don't think I can ever admit saying that in front of her. She'll be creeped out by me. Her hugs.. are so comforting, I never wanted to let her go. I want her all by myself. She hadn't been a bad student as she's gaining my trust and I didn't think I would have to punish her.. maybe.. SHIT. She made me feel this way. I don't understand any of it. I better talk to the principal before it gets worse.

I walked out of my class and started heading to the hallways where I think he's trying to find anyone running on the halls. I saw him and called out and started gesturing him into one of the school faculty rooms. He followed me curiously but he also looked like he haven't slept for days. We both entered the faculty room and before I could tell him, I sighed in a nervous state.

"Professor, is there something you wanted to tell me?" He took weird glances at me, waiting for an answer. "Yes, actually. There's something I wanted to tell you, you won't freak out once I say it okay?" Professor looked slightly confused after I said that. "What is it that you wanted to tell me?"
"Do you know that student named Y/n?Well, I've been having these feelings for her.. and seeing her with F/n makes me somewhat mad?? I honestly don't know what to say. But I will admit that I, so badly wanted to torture F/n and keep Y/n to myself, did I also forgot to mention that I've been stalking her lately. Is that normal..? What does this tell you principal?" Principal gave me wtf look.

"I think you really need to control yourself Professor, they're your students, therefore, you shouldn't treat them like that. You should know that right? You could be arrested if you try.."

"But what the hell does that even mean? Why am I feeling this way with Y/n?! Couldn't you be a bit more explanatory?" Principal sighed and gestured me to sit down at a table. I did and so did he. "Sir, that probably mean you're feeling lovesick for Y/n, which is not a normal thing, but it might get dangerous if you continue to be like this for awhile. You really need to control your behavior before it will get worse." And with that, I stood up and stomped out of the room with a stunned principal. I start walking down to my class and slam the door behind me. I sat at one of the desks, my hand clamped to my head, frustrated, I started throwing one of the chairs like a madman. I continue doing that until I was satisfied. Just imagining that poor chair was F/n and torturing them brutally. I might be crazy for Y/n, I don't care what the principal said before. I don't know what are the consequences anymore. I know it's completely absurd but Y/n will be mine and surely she will feel the same way for me~

I heard the door open and there I saw, an astonished look on Y/n's face, with her bitchfriend as well. (lol wat) I quickly realized I have made a mess in my class. I start to think of a good reason to explain about this. "Y/n and F/n, You came back just in time. I'm so proud of you! Look, I think I saw a spider here and I decided to kill it with a chair, I'm sure you did the same thing for yourselves.." Y/n and F/n looked at each other and back at me. "I mean, yeah I would've have done the same thing.. s-sir, but who is going to clean up this mess?" Y/n said stuttering a bit. I grinned and said, "You do not need to worry about that, the janitor will handle this. Why don't both of you start going at the other class while he's going to sweep this place up hm?"  Y/n and F/n nodded in agreement and went to another classroom that is next to it.

"LOOKS LIKE ITS SWEEPING TIME!!!" Gotta sweep came into my class and started sweeping everything up just to make it tidy. I looked at Y/n and wore the weirdest smirk I have ever wear on, I quietly whispered, "soon you'll be mine Y/n.."
"EH? WHAT WAS THAT?" Gotta sweep said and looked at me confused.
"Nothing. Now continue your job." I demanded and he did. "ALRIGHT THEN, GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!" After he's done cleaning up, I chuckled darkly and called out to my students to get back in track. For now, I have to keep a friendly act on them.

Authors note
Things will get weirder than usual and yeah.. Baldi is becoming a sadist. Should I make a lemon..?
Let me know in the comment section and I will show u guys my art for Baldi in the next chapter. mkay bye-