Meeting new people

Your Pov

I quickly catch up with F/n and we both started to walk together in the serene hallways. I started a conversation.

"So, how was it?" F/n looked at me as if I'm crazy. "I guess it was fine. He was r00d but ye, I guess math teachers are stressing out because of annoying students like me." F/n said putting their hands into their pockets. "Hmmm he wasn't that bad to me, well, what do I know? I guess he's happy when I answered dem questions right but if you got one single tiny problem wrong.. I don't what he'll do honestly.."

We continued to walk and saw a sock puppet at the end of the hallway with a giant Nokia phone.. cool. It then ran away. I decided not to go after, it's probably not my business.

I saw that girl again with her jump rope . She saw us and started galloped her way towards us.

"I wanna play with someone!" She said smiling, excitement clearly noted in her voice. "Sure thing." I took the jump rope from her hand and started jumping 5 times and it was F/n's turn. "You've brought a frienddd! This will be twice as fun!" The little girl spoke, F/n was confused all along but decided not to question and started jumping 5 times. "Wow, that's great! Let play again, sometime soonnn!" Before she could walk away, I stopped her by calling out to her. "Hey, w-wait! You never told us your name!" She suddenly spoke in her sing song voice.
"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours~"

"Ok little girl, my name is Y/n and this is my friend, F/n, now would you tell me your name?" F/n waved at the little girl all awhile when I was talking.
"It's Playtime!" She said and started skipping her way.
Me and F/n looked at each other and shrugged. That was pleasant, I guess that's her name.

As we walked further, something just teleported. It looked like an orange? Or was it a boy? Couldn't really tell but we try to get pass trough him but he blocks the way. "Give me something gggrrreeeaaattttTTT..." He said in his weird echoey voice. F/n walked to him and put their hands into their hips and said, "Hey buddy, leave me and my friend alone, besides we got nothing to give you so what are you going to do?" He just looked at F/n and started to say, "No items? No passSSSSSSSsss.." F/n came to me and said, "well that's all I could I do." I just face palmed and rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, the principal saw us and started walking his way to the bully.
"No bullying in the halls." He then grabbed the bully's arm and lead him to the detention room I assumed. "Sorry about that." The principal said to us and continued walking away with the bully. I was going to say something but I got interrupted by a moving broom?

"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!!" It spoke while me and F/n was being sweeped away by a magical talking broom. After a few seconds, we were released and we're in front of our classroom and I quickly checked the time and it seems like it's time for our next period. Hey, that talking broom actually saved our lives believe it or not. We would get scowled by Baldi if that broom didn't come any sooner but luckily, it did! Just like in the game, if you are in luck based.

"Well.. that was.. very interesting.." I said and F/n agreed. We both went inside to our classroom and saw some... shit happened.

Authors note
Yes it's short, this was rushed and know I suck so you have to deal with it. ._.